Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Wildcat XX
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone point me to finding a rear cargo container for my 2021 wildcat xx? Just something to keep stuff dry. Doesn't seem to be a lot of resources out there.

·
Premium Member
7,930 Posts
purchased ours from ryfab out of utah...however, they don't show it available any longer...like ours a lot and it holds a bunch of stuff...
IMG_0770.JPG

IMG_0688.JPG

Reactions: LoneCatWI

·
Premium Member
7,930 Posts
Looks exactly like what I'd like....
suggest you call justin or gail and ask them if they'd still make one for your xx...warning, they are not cheap but are very well made and the two pistons on the lid are very stout...they also make a great glass windshield for the xx that is sold by rocky mtn atv/mc and with free shipping it is a real bargain...

Reactions: LoneCatWI

·
Registered
2021 Wildcat XX
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
suggest you call justin or gail and ask them if they'd still make one for your xx...warning, they are not cheap but are very well made and the two pistons on the lid are very stout...they also make a great glass windshield for the xx that is sold by rocky mtn atv/mc and with free shipping it is a real bargain...
thanks much! I'll give them a call!

·
Premium Member
2,562 Posts
The UTVZilla windshield is $80 cheaper and includes wipers. I wouldn't call the Ryfab a bargain.

·
Premium Member
7,930 Posts
The UTVZilla windshield is $80 cheaper and includes wipers. I wouldn't call the Ryfab a bargain.
a bargain was referring to buying it from rocky mtn atv/mc with free shipping versus directly from ryfab who adds a hefty shipping fee on top of the cost of the windshield...besides your utvzilla windshield wouldn't have worked with our textron/arctic cat aluminum roof which we already had since early 2018...i would have preferred the utvzilla roof / windshield w/2 wipers combo if available in early 2018...more glass area and 2 wipers included...

·
Registered
59 Posts
Can anyone point me to finding a rear cargo container for my 2021 wildcat xx? Just something to keep stuff dry. Doesn't seem to be a lot of resources out there.

This is what I have. It is really thick and is designed to be more of a cooler than for storage so the inside dimensions are smaller than it looks. I use it for storage of tools, spare belt, air compressor and tow strap. Still have room for a bit more.

·
Premium Member
2,562 Posts
There are brackets available that hang the spare at roof level over the air intake/front of the storage area, among other options.

·
Premium Member
7,930 Posts
There are brackets available that hang the spare at roof level over the air intake/front of the storage area, among other options.
or wonderful folks like shaunda and ivan who carry a spare for folks like me...

Reactions: Ragdoll XX

·
Registered
59 Posts
If you have one of the above in the bed of your XX, where do you put your spare tire?
I don't. I carry a plug kit and compressor. I never go alone so there is always someone to help. RZR's have same bolt pattern so we can use a "Loaner" if needed.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts