Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A lot of tall/long-legged folks have been questioning the accommodations. I spoke to my rep., who is 6'2, and he conferred with a fellow at A-C who is 6'3" and 250 lbs, and has spent a good bit of time in one. They both said they did not feel the least bit cramped up in the cockpit of the WC.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Great news. I think that is a big plus against the RZR. I have always felt a bit cramped in it. Though I have still managed plenty of seat time. Its one of the things I really liked about my Commander.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Glad to hear about the roominess. At 6'8" that has been my biggest concern. Most of the AC products seem to be pretty roomy. I have a Polaris Rzr4. I moved the seat back a few inches and all is well. The Commander seemed really tight though.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Dang I feel small. ;) I am only 5'10" but old and fat. It is good to hear that there is room inside the Wildcat.

G

·
Can't wait to see/sit in one for real.
X2. Regardless of how much room it has, if I have to sit on the ground...like a Corvette, I'm not going to be happy. If it sits on the ground, it will be a pain in the butt to get out of. I definitely want to sit in one and see it perform in person. Enough talk...let's see it do it's stuff.

·
Registered
285 Posts
I'd rather sit lower with the same 13" of ground clearance and have ease of getting it in my tow hauler. I never understood why the Rzr needed to sit so upright and add extra cage height. I think it's a difference of the Wildcat being more of a pure sport design and the Rzr's being more utility/sport crossover.

·
Registered
5 Posts
This is positive news! At 6'5" 265lbs I have been searching for a truly comfortable SxS other than the monster Polaris Rangers... It looks like the accessory hitch is now available so this rig has the making of being "Alaska tough"! I know there are many folks all over the country that ride all day and put down a lot of miles but up here we may take a rig 100 miles down a trail that starts 200 miles from the nearest major town. Help is via Satellite phone and may be a day or more away so durability is key (always a cat strong point IMHO). Add to that a rig that is comfortable for multi-day, multi-hundred mile trips is key! I wonder how it does in the mud and on creek/river crossings, the low seat may make it a wet one but it sure looks like a fun way to hit the back country!

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
This is positive news! At 6'5" 265lbs I have been searching for a truly comfortable SxS other than the monster Polaris Rangers... It looks like the accessory hitch is now available so this rig has the making of being "Alaska tough"! I know there are many folks all over the country that ride all day and put down a lot of miles but up here we may take a rig 100 miles down a trail that starts 200 miles from the nearest major town. Help is via Satellite phone and may be a day or more away so durability is key (always a cat strong point IMHO). Add to that a rig that is comfortable for multi-day, multi-hundred mile trips is key! I wonder how it does in the mud and on creek/river crossings, the low seat may make it a wet one but it sure looks like a fun way to hit the back country!
I ll Let You Know On The Mud:D
Oh Welcome To The Site

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Let You Know oct 15th On The Fit Plus Pics

1 - 14 of 14 Posts