Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It would be helpful to have a list of reliable dealers. If you've had a good experience with a dealer please let us know so we don't get involved with a questionable one.

Our board moderator could post them in a single spot.

Gumball

·
Registered
508 Posts
Garry Griffith Cycle in Chattanooga, Tn has been very good to answer emails and send info on the wildcat. They even made up a nice custom display for them and are excited to be selling them. When I buy, their my guys.:cool:

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Garry Griffith Cycle in Chattanooga, Tn has been very good to answer emails and send info on the wildcat. They even made up a nice custom display for them and are excited to be selling them. When I buy, their my guys.:cool:
My son has orderd his from this dealer as well. I'll second what Blown has said above. They will have my business when I buy mine. We are a little over 2 hours away from them but worth the travel.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Louisiana power equipment and atv in Sulphur LA ,has went over and beyond so far,strait shooters,deal directly with the owner was nice and rare! Ask for Jeff the owner.

·
Registered
320 Posts
I have dealt with AZ West All Sport here in Lake Havasu City, AZ for about 5 years now and have had nothing but a great experience. They have always been fair on price and reliable with their warranties. Their sales department and service department are A+++++. I have always had a "family" feel when I walk in the door to the extent that even the owners know you by name.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Who's Donkey with...Copper State? I feel someone needs to get him on this list!!
Also Adventure Center Arctic Cat in Marquette, Michigan......great people!

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Copper State Cycles, Wickenburg AZ (Copperstatecat) The guy met me at 8pm on a saturday night, how much more could one ask! Straight shooter you just need to slap him once or twice to get him going :}

·
Registered
986 Posts
Road track and trail Muskogee has gone above and beyond. Donkey is the reason I bought there. Of course there are other great guys down there too, but they have gone to great lengths getting me and my bro extra demo ride time, display drive time, they went all the way to Airdam and paid to have a test Wcd put in their floor model (now my cat), posted vids, pics etc and been active with great info regarding order status and things. I drove past 2 dealerships in Tulsa to make a 1 hour drive to do business there. If you are near Muskogee ok, make the drive, paid 16599 plus clutch and spare belt. No sales tax in Oklahoma. 15% accessories or parts at purchase time, and donkey is a cool cat.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Country Cat

·
Registered
1,173 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Road track and trail Muskogee has gone above and beyond. Donkey is the reason I bought there. Of course there are other great guys down there too, but they have gone to great lengths getting me and my bro extra demo ride time, display drive time, they went all the way to Airdam and paid to have a test Wcd put in their floor model (now my cat), posted vids, pics etc and been active with great info regarding order status and things. I drove past 2 dealerships in Tulsa to make a 1 hour drive to do business there. If you are near Muskogee ok, make the drive, paid 16599 plus clutch and spare belt. No sales tax in Oklahoma. 15% accessories or parts at purchase time, and donkey is a cool cat.
Bought my sport from these guys. Haven't taken it back since as it is 6hr drive one way but my buying experience was good. Marc got his there also and was the one who told me about them.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts