Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If i lived out west with all the sand. I would take the front fenders off and add a piece of plastic to cover the transmission cooler. Like this pic. DSC05731Jump.jpg

·
Registered
11,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
And put some doors on it.

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Hey, I know that car....:cool: As far as the ears(fenders) on the Wildcat, I kinda like them but they don't really function all that well. During the test in Elk River there was alot of crap flying in the car. Doors would help and maybe a fender extensions.
I've been thinking that maybe a fiberglass mini Trophy Truck body would look pretty good on a Wildcat, wide hood and baja style bed sides!!! :tounge-in-cheek:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hey, I know that car....:cool: As far as the ears(fenders) on the Wildcat, I kinda like them but they don't really function all that well. During the test in Elk River there was alot of crap flying in the car. Doors would help and maybe a fender extensions. I've been thinking that maybe a fiberglass mini Trophy Truck body would look pretty good on a Wildcat, wide hood and baja style bed sides!!! :tounge-in-cheek:
That is a awesome idea! Mini trophy truck body would look freaking bad azz.

·
Registered
11,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I live with a lot of mud and i think i will still remove the front fenders.

·
Registered
11,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
you will see one as soon as i get mine.

·
Registered
11,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yep and adam said they catch a lot of wind when he was testing johnny's out with the wcd.

·
Registered
11,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Red. While you are PLAYING around on your. Take one side off and take a picture of it for me. I would like to a few pic of the front and side

·
Registered
11,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It will need a piece of plastic to cover the cooler in front

·
Registered
11,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
945 Posts
There's your horn sound, Tenn !! COOL...............(there, is that more acceptable Dent?)

·
Registered
11,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm planning on it to be. I find a recordable eletric horn that will work.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts