Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I'm ready to put down a deposit. Should I send it to Arctic Cat or just write a check to the dealer? Any advantages or dis-advantages either way? The latest info on delivery that I've seen is Feb delivery if you have a deposit in by Nov 30. I'm a bit worried about the dealer getting me on the list in time, but I don't want to p**s the dealer off either. What say you?

Dwight

·
Registered
791 Posts
I don't know that you can go right to AC I think you have to go thru a dealer. And it is the dealers list that your on that determines when you get your machine. So if the dealer your dealing with already has 10 deposits you'd be #11 so you would get the 11th machine he gets. As far as I know there isn't any other way to order your Wildcat.

Good luck and go post on the "What color" thread once you put your deposit down.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Donkey413
I don't have enough posts to reply to you PM. I have another question to post and that will give me the minimum then I will answer you post.

Sorry guys
Dwight

·
Registered
508 Posts
Put it on a credit card. You will have some sort of recourse then, if you write a check they got your money.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts