Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
If I was closer to OK!!! And just a little tooooooooo far to drive.

·
Premium Member
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
wildman " i understand buddy wish were closer too:cool:

redflametech " i cant wait to ride as well man these things look and sound to be the ultimate ride !!!

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
I think I will stick with the #1 spot I already have here in Texas. Yes I could save about $1000 after expenses travelling to OK but I can get it in Houston and likely get it quicker with much less traveling fuss and get it neatly titled and all here.

Good that you guys can make that offer though, it will be worth it to many to come to you. Hope you can fill the demand.

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
Do you have a legit idea how many you are actually going to be able to get in the first few shipments, or is that info not available yet? I know you mentioned you are ordering 30 but realistically how mwny are you expecting to get early on?

·
Premium Member
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Do you have a legit idea how many you are actually going to be able to get in the first few shipments, or is that info not available yet? I know you mentioned you are ordering 30 but realistically how mwny are you expecting to get early on?
they way that we understand is they will fill all orders that are sold first. basically everyone that has a deposit down will get theres first. so the longer you wait to make a deposit the longer it will be before you get your wildcat. they tell us that once all pre orders are filled then we will start recieving floor models.

·
Premium Member
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well just got another deposit seems that the word is getting around!!! cant wait two more weeks for demo ride!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts