Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,196 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
All of the Textron cars finished. Not sure what happened to Kolton- he finished like 14th.
We ended up like that car Robby passed...wadded up again.:(

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
From what I saw during the race, Robby was supposed to do the first and last lap and Max was supposed to do lap 2.

When Max came into the pit after lap 2 he wanted to keep going and Robby let him stay in the driver seat and finish the race.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
His mom....Robby's wife??
Robby is not with Max's mom anymore. I'm not sure if that blonde in the vid is her. His mom was there and got interviewed at the finish line. She talked about how her and her husband were co-parenting Max and how great of a kid he was. It was very positive. It was good to see.

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Good finish I guess. I dont really follow races like you guys and just look at the end result. RG has been racing the XX for some time now and I would think they would be winning often. CanAm placed 1-2 so that says something. Not hating as I'd love to own an XX but RG has to release something for $25K with power, or else CanAM will be in my garage some day.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Good finish I guess. I dont really follow races like you guys and just look at the end result. RG has been racing the XX for some time now and I would think they would be winning often. CanAm placed 1-2 so that says something. Not hating as I'd love to own an XX but RG has to release something for $25K with power, or else CanAM will be in my garage some day.
If Textron spent 10's of millions of $$$ like Can Am does for professional teams in the dez, they would be all over the box in the NA class at every race.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts