Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Official Site Vendor
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Check it out. What do you think? We think it looks like it was meant to go there!
We designed the brackets to mount it on the cat and are offering this as a package.
$285, with the Wildcat mounting brackets!

·
Official Site Vendor
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There is an amber version of this light bar that is awesome at cutting through dust!

·
Official Site Vendor
25 Posts
In stock, ready for will call or shipping. PM of call us for forum discounts :fing02:

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Fox I think you took it to the darkside a bit there allow me to shed some light.

·
Official Site Vendor
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Reactions: JackRabbit

·
Registered
161 Posts
looks great although I'm wondering if you can fit either a 12" or 2 10" mounted one on top of the other. That would provide a lot better setup for off ride visibility, although on my Rzr4 I have a 10" and 2/2" lights and they work pretty well. Just trying to get as much light as possible.

·
Official Site Vendor
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
looks great although I'm wondering if you can fit either a 12" or 2 10" mounted one on top of the other. That would provide a lot better setup for off ride visibility, although on my Rzr4 I have a 10" and 2/2" lights and they work pretty well. Just trying to get as much light as possible.
Sure, it is possible. Two 10" SR bars or one E series 10" bar would be my choice. 12" could work but the mounts would not be nearly as clean looking. We are planning on running a 40" bar up top in conjunction with the 10" below.

·
Registered
986 Posts
40" on top, done period :0

·
Registered
161 Posts
Sure, it is possible. Two 10" SR bars or one E series 10" bar would be my choice. 12" could work but the mounts would not be nearly as clean looking. We are planning on running a 40" bar up top in conjunction with the 10" below.
Will the 40" on top work with the fabric or solid top that AC offers? I'm wondering about the mounts.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Ya im thinking a 40 inch bar would be the way to go, one and done heh. If you can't see with one of those you have other issues.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Thats Really Going To Look Good With The Black Cat:cool:

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Ordered One Of The 10" Lites For The Front Today

Nice People To Deal With Said They Would Ship Buy Thur. WOW Thats Fast :cool:

Thanks

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Was Going To Wait til End Of Jan To Pick It Up
but Waiting For That Has Got The best Of Me
Have New Tires & Rims 2 New Suits Sitting In The Living Room Tonting Me
So Going To Get It Fri Hope The Wife Likes It She Dont Have A Garage Spot Any More :D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts