Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just got the following email from the Rock his truck, trailer and RzR was stolen last-night in Broomfield.

Aaarrrggghhh,

My truck, trailer and RZR were stolen out of my side drive last night (Broomfield). Police think a pro crew is working the area... other Ford trucks were taken in the area. I believe the bastards followed me home from yesterdays ride and cased out my place. Keep an eye out for these please.

The razor has new 32" Terrabite tires and a about 100 lbs of tools, spare parts and equipment. The truck has about 1500 lbs of tools and equipment in it.

Here is a pic:

·
Registered
152 Posts
That sucks, seems to be happening more and more around here as well.

·
Premium Member
7,364 Posts
returning to colorado in the next couple of days...would be nice to see rock's rigs driving out around our area...lock n load!...f-a-h's are everywhere now...

·
Premium Member
7,364 Posts
i just posted the info to our offroad club members in central colorado...chaffee and park counties...also a friend in arizona...

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Crap weasel!

I hope Rockhopper gets everything back quickly and in good condition.

·
Registered
6,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would imagine the rig is parked in some inconspicuous area to see if it has a GPS tracking device attached to it, then they will make delivery south of town (600-750 miles) or chop it for parts. All we can do now is to get the word out on the web and keep all eyes peeled..

·
Administrator
27,475 Posts
That sucks! Hoping for the best.

·
Registered
645 Posts
That sucks. I'll try to keep an eye out for it, but doubt I'll see it.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Thieves piss me off. We work hard to buy the things we want, only to have some lazy-ass that can't hold a job steal it.

·
Premium Member
7,364 Posts
Thieves piss me off. We work hard to buy the things we want, only to have some lazy-ass that can't hold a job steal it.
think the lazy asses have a beef with you for lumping them in with the f-a-h's...haaaaa...

·
Registered
6,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bump

Keep your eyes peel folks..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts