Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Looks great i would like one as long as the bottom of the front follows the dash line kind of like the one UTV Inc made But i like this one better for the windshield area and the top. pluse you need to add the plates for seatbelts on it. Now give us more info on weight and cost and where to get one

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks great i would like one as long as the bottom of the front follows the dash line kind of like the one UTV Inc made But i like this one better for the windshield area and the top. pluse you need to add the plates for seatbelts on it. Now give us more info on weight and cost and where to get one
they are atr powersports.com if i was you i would have utv build you one

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
I'm 50/50 on it. I like the side's and front, I'm not sure about the roof area bending inward towards the occupants..if it does, that may be an illusion! Options are good!!!

·
Registered
190 Posts
I talked to UTV Inc and they would not change theres you had to buy it like it was besides every time i have talked to them on the phone they have acked like pricks. someone else will build one better shortly and ill go there. Sorry UTV you got nice stuff just customer service is what will get me.

·
Registered
986 Posts
I'm pretty fond of the stock cage myself. I don't see myself changing it, unless I crush it. I would like that cage from ATR if it swept back like a stock cat cage, and if it had a place for my LIGHTS!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts