Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
i have the same tire in 30s on my sport. what brand though? seems that tread pattern was licensed to tusk as the warthog also. i have the no limit Patriot version.

i love them so far they do very good I'm all types of terrain here on East coast woods trails. rock, mid, hard pack etc...

·
Registered
401 Posts
i guess East of the Mississippi would be more accurate. upper Midwest in Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Virginia trails I've been on.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's awesome , sounds like our trails are similar, that's the kind of terrain I run on. Did you do a clutch kit. I am installing the Dalton kit this week .

·
Registered
401 Posts
yes, i just went with a speedwerx kit without additional tip weights. i haven't had time to fine tune it yet.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's awesome , I couldn't believe the difference in the ride crawls over rocks like nothing and super smooth. My clutch kit arrived today , looking forward to the weekend to giver a good run .

·
Registered
55 Posts
Fair warning if you run 30s get ready to beef up your front upper a arm mounts. I ripped mine off a month ago after putting 30" rocktanes on.

·
Premium Member
794 Posts
Fair warning if you run 30s get ready to beef up your front upper a arm mounts. I ripped mine off a month ago after putting 30" rocktanes on.
100% this. Use a stronger grade bolt too.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks that's good to know ,I will keep an eye on it for sure. I have replaced all my bushings already and added zerks . Love the smooth ride with the larger tires .

1 - 13 of 13 Posts