Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
That intake is a no go, bed is already small enough. Why these exhausts have to be so damn loud.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
That intake is a no go, bed is already small enough. Why these exhausts have to be so damn loud.
X2 On The Intake If You Where In A Mud Bog The Wave Is Coming Right Up & In If You Have To Stop
Plus Now My Cooler Would Not Fit:pat:

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Oh man does that thing sound gooooooooood! I am sure its louder than I would want but Daaaaaammmmn!:D

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
any before and after dyno's? boooo!!

·
Registered
945 Posts
Looked nice for fit and finish ...thou the header pipe looks like it might be touching the stater cover....I like the sound on this one better that the other that we have posted, but for me, still a little to loud also.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
its sounds louder because he is between buildings, get it out in the open, its probably acceptable decibals

·
Registered
945 Posts
its sounds louder because he is between buildings, get it out in the open, its probably acceptable decibals
Ya, that thought had crossed my mind as well.

I also agree, at least for me, that the intake is a no go where they have it mounted.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
I am just passed the point of shit looking good, if people want money I want something other than "looks" for it.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
i like the sound, i dont care for the routing of the pipes

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
I'm just wondering how much of the deep sound is because of the two large buildings on the sides. It seems to really echo off the walls. Even when he spins it around at the other end you can hear it. Camera mics, playback speakers, suroundings etc... can make a big difference in what you hear. I would want to hear any new exhaust in person no matter what the dyno numbers are. Having said that, it sure does sound good on my system.

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
I think the bracketry holding up the mufflers looks cheesy like someone ran down to Home Depot and got some conduit hanging pieces.

:pat:

·
Registered
986 Posts
I have a Ron Woods on my LTR, and even though I know camera mics and speakers can make things sound different, I feel like this is pretty accurate based on hearing woods on my LTR. It is THE loudest most obnoxious 450 pipe out there, but it makes great power on my LTR, with PC, 12.8:1 piston, and Hot Cams iintake cam, it makes 52 HP and great torque (forgot the number), but all in all, I like my SxS quiet, so I don't think I'll be going RW.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts