Wildcat Forum banner

21 - 40 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
I like the new rzr xp pro ... everything but the price at $28.5 with live valve.

The 72" pro will be north of $32k for 2 seater.

Abernathy's has the velocity S right now for $17,900 otd... that's hella of a deal.

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
I like the new rzr xp pro ... everything but the price at $28.5 with live valve.

The 72" pro will be north of $32k for 2 seater.

Abernathy's has the velocity S right now for $17,900 otd... that's hella of a deal.
What do they have the live valve S going for? Velocity is a nice shock package, but the Live valve is much better plus all the extras it comes with.

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
What do they have the live valve S going for? Velocity is a nice shock package, but the Live valve is much better plus all the extras it comes with.
It's like $23.9k ... it doesn't have the $3,500 rebate that the Velocity currently has. I agree... I like the live valve, and I like the new pro platform .. the 72" pro car will be insane.

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
It's like $23.9k ... it doesn't have the $3,500 rebate that the Velocity currently has. I agree... I like the live valve, and I like the new pro platform .. the 72" pro car will be insane.
Rumor is a 72” wide model is coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
851 Posts
Less power in 4wd? I don't think so and I think there are few Awd trophy trucks that would disagree as well. More traction to rally and 4wd drifts are a blast in the dirt.
Less HP to the wheels. Basic physics.
4WD is for the guys that can't handle 2wd...:)
I put it in 4wd for the wife...

And I am not racing a TT or WRC.

4WD is safer...especially at speed I would agree. Mashing the throttle to pull the front out and straighten out the car is nice.
I would know- I used to race 7 4x4. Only time I screwed up is when we lost the rear spool, only had an open diff with mismatched gears to the front to put in it and I had to drive in 1wd most of the race...ended up swapping it and rolling it.

I just like 2wd most of the time...and I "only" have 130 HP...

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
Less HP to the wheels. Basic physics.
4WD is for the guys that can't handle 2wd...:)
I put it in 4wd for the wife...

And I am not racing a TT or WRC.

4WD is safer...especially at speed I would agree. Mashing the throttle to pull the front out and straighten out the car is nice.
I would know- I used to race 7 4x4. Only time I screwed up is when we lost the rear spool, only had an open diff with mismatched gears to the front to put in it and I had to drive in 1wd most of the race...ended up swapping it and rolling it.

I just like 2wd most of the time...and I "only" have 130 HP...
2wd is fun and I will drive in 2wd occasionally. I prefer Awd.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Nice updates, the RZR really did need some of these changes. Definitely doesn't look like a RZR though and I'm not a huge fan of this look (Can-Am-ish). I hope those seats are a lot more comfy than they look. Be curious to know if these still have the classic up-right seating position or if they've copied everyone else in that department too, it looks like you sit low in these now.

At any rate, for that price tag I ain't buyin' one any time soon!

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Be curious to know if these still have the classic up-right seating position or if they've copied everyone else in that department too, it looks like you sit low in these now.

At any rate, for that price tag I ain't buyin' one any time soon!

The seat tilts / reclines, I think 3 different positions. 6" longer in cab, 4" wider in cab. Telescoping + tilt steering wheel. If person can't get comfortable in this thing... they probably need another hobby. LOL

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
The seat tilts / reclines, I think 3 different positions. 6" longer in cab, 4" wider in cab. Telescoping + tilt steering wheel. If person can't get comfortable in this thing... they probably need another hobby. LOL
when does Les get his?

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
Frank from Rzr forum said shipping end of this month- available in Sept.
Weird all the pre-order ads I have saw from Coyne and Bert's shortly after the release said January and now they say Premium and Ultimate editions August/September.

Just means those looking for a Turbo S model will get a nice discount come August. Those looking for a nice used unit should start seeing an increase in the for sale adds from those that just have to have the latest.

The Sand Show is going to be a lot fun this year with the different models available from the manufactures.

·
Registered
5,429 Posts
Weird all the pre-order ads I have saw from Coyne and Bert's shortly after the release said January and now they say Premium and Ultimate editions August/September.

Just means those looking for a Turbo S model will get a nice discount come August. Those looking for a nice used unit should start seeing an increase in the for sale adds from those that just have to have the latest.

The Sand Show is going to be a lot fun this year with the different models available from MOST of the manufactures.
FIFY Shark...

·
Registered
110 Posts
Oh yeah, I like the roominess and adjustability, but that sectionalized padding in the seats looked uncomfortable to me - I've come to appreciate cushy seats as I get older. Could be just the first glance thing though, maybe each pad is softer and deeper than it looks - right now they look like extra pieces of the body work! :)

21 - 40 of 60 Posts