·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Haha! Yea that thing is ugly.

·
Administrator
27,561 Posts
I saw some at Camp RZR. IMO, once tricked out, they didn't look too bad.

5326.jpeg
5322.jpeg

·
Administrator
27,561 Posts
Pics are a little blurry, it was windy, and the sand was swirling.
5331.jpeg
5330.jpeg
5328.jpeg

·
Administrator
27,561 Posts
Another.
5329.jpeg
5327.jpeg

·
Administrator
27,561 Posts
Another.
5320.jpeg

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
They looked much better in person with the HCR kit that makes them 72" wide. Only saw a few roaming around the dunes. Polaris had a four seater wih the HCR kit and 2 seater rolling around Olds on Saturday night.

·
Administrator
27,561 Posts
They looked much better in person with the HCR kit that makes them 72" wide. Only saw a few roaming around the dunes. Polaris had a four seater wih the HCR kit and 2 seater rolling around Olds on Saturday night.
Are you kidding? I saw a ton of XP Pros out there.

But I seriously believe the X3, 2 or 4 seaters have definitely overtaken Polaris in the dunes. They are everywhere!

Hey, how are you situated with regards to the socal fires? Near you at all? Those fire pics are incredibly scary!

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Are you kidding? I saw a ton of XP Pros out there.

But I seriously believe the X3, 2 or 4 seaters have definitely overtaken Polaris in the dunes. They are everywhere!

Hey, how are you situated with regards to the socal fires? Near you at all? Those fire pics are incredibly scary!
We were laughing that camp Rzr was overrun with X3s. I was impressed with the amount of abandoned wrecked SXSs in the dunes.

One fire was near my kid’s school but they got it out quickly. The fire by the Getty Center is on the other side of the hill from my office. House is far enough away to not be in danger of any of the brush fires. Been a crazy fire season. It seems any time the wind blows a brush fire breaks out. I don’t remember it being like this when I was kid. Thanks for asking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Sheriffs are running X3s they had a white one and a black one. Those are the ones that should've been chasiing the quad instead of the funco that couldn't drive it and the quad got away.

t

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Did you see the Porsche out at Olds....BJ Baldwin now that's driving skills

·
Administrator
27,561 Posts
Did you see the Porsche out at Olds....BJ Baldwin now that's driving skills
Nope, basically stayed away from Olds. After Laura did her runs with the new clutch, we never went back. Dunned everywhere else.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Been a crazy fire season. It seems any time the wind blows a brush fire breaks out. I don’t remember it being like this when I was kid. Thanks for asking.

Wind=fire here now...like clockwork.

Homeless encampments and too many crazy arsonists roaming the streets today.
Getty fire was no doubt a homeless encampment (despite what excuse you might hear)
Sylmar fire was at a homeless encampment - they claimed it started under a power pole...yeah right...there was a power pole at the homeless camp.

Only going to get worse. Last year for me in Simi. I am done with this place.

I heard Camp Rzr had a lot of carnage. My buddy sent me a photo of a 4 seater upside down on a trailer- only way they could load it- crazy.
I stay away from those big weekends now. We went the first weekend in Oct- it was epic...no idiots with more $$$ than sense...and HP.

·
Administrator
27,561 Posts
What clutch kit from Kwi did you go with? They were busy as was Whalen.

Kris hooked me up with '20 clutches in both cars, plus his internals. They ran great, I'm happy.

Everybody was super busy! Whalen, MTS, EVO, Shock Therapy, Rugged. A lot of money was throw around last weekend, that's for sure!

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Wind=fire here now...like clockwork.

Homeless encampments and too many crazy arsonists roaming the streets today.
Getty fire was no doubt a homeless encampment (despite what excuse you might hear)
Sylmar fire was at a homeless encampment - they claimed it started under a power pole...yeah right...there was a power pole at the homeless camp.

Only going to get worse. Last year for me in Simi. I am done with this place.

I heard Camp Rzr had a lot of carnage. My buddy sent me a photo of a 4 seater upside down on a trailer- only way they could load it- crazy.
I stay away from those big weekends now. We went the first weekend in Oct- it was epic...no idiots with more $$$ than sense...and HP.
I would not be shocked if a homeless person started the Getty fire.

Had plenty of smooth dunes this weekend. Stay away from the dunes near Olds and it was pretty empty. Most of the camp RZR people stick to sand highway. Only went to Olds once and that was Saturday night.

41 - 60 of 60 Posts