Wildcat Forum banner
101 - 120 of 153 Posts

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
I have 2 of the RZR mask and a Wolf snout...........

·
Vendor
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #105 · (Edited)
So do you have a preference. I have been thinking about the Wolfsnout. I have the RZR masks and they are not comfortable. My other option is to lead every ride and not need a mask.
Here is one a customer emailed to me a while back. I did remove his name. I would love hear your comparison. Also if you don't think it is better you can send it back and I will pay the return shipping.

To whom it may concern,

I wanted to take a minute to compliment/praise you for both your product, and your company's outstanding customer service.

I ordered my first Wolf Snout a few months ago (also purchasing an RZ mask) while researching dust masks for riding. Both your mask and the RZ mask were highly rated. I finally had the chance to try them out on a trip April 24th and 25th. One of my riding partners tested out the masks with me. We each wore a mask in the morning then switched masks for the afternoon. In both of our opinions, there was absolutely no comparison between the fit and performance of the two masks. The Wolf Snout was superior in every way. The three other riders in our group were wishing they had thought of masks and were equally impressed with our findings.

Since all of these guys had birthdays coming up I decided to order each of them Wolf Snouts of their own (and a pair of goggles to try for myself). When my order arrived, I was eager to open it and give my buddies their birthday presents. However, when I opened the package one of the Wolf Snouts and the goggles were not included. As the package arrived at my office between 2 and 3 o'clock central time I thought I would call and see if some of the products were backordered or just missed. Lisa Wilcox answered the phone. She was quick to help and asked what items were missing. I let her know what was missing and she said she would call the office as she was at the hospital with an employee (who I hope has recovered). I figured I might hear something in the next couple of days. To my absolute amazement, Lisa I assume, had the missing items overnighted to me. The items were waiting for me at work before I even arrived. I'm not sure I have seen such a quick response from a company.

Both the level of quality in your product and the level of attention paid by your employees is truly wonderful and should be a source of great pride for your company. I look forward to being a Wolf Snout customer for many years and can't wait to try out my new goggles.

Sincerely,

P J

P.S. After relating the customer service story. My partner in testing gave the highest compliment he can give a company, by saying he would invest in your company for the service alone

·
Vendor
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #106 ·
  • Unrestricted filtered breathing means cooler comfort in the summer dust.
  • Exhaled air easily whisks away through the bottom while you play!
  • Will NOT cause LENS FOG related to restricted air flow forcing breath under eye wear.
  • Does not trap heat/Co2 like fabric, paper and neoprene.
  • Can not cause discomfort to the bridge of your nose, or pinch your nose closed.
  • Turns with your head, and does not work against your neck. You get full range of motion.
  • The perfect fit with any helmet & goggles.
  • Extra soft moister wicking face seal.
  • Unbeatable comfort.
  • Washable and reusable...A lasting value.
  • Unbeatable Performance 100% Guaranteed!
  • For all off road sports. Great for landscaping too.

Wolfsnout® OFF ROAD #1 MOTOCROSS/ATV/UTV DUST MASK/FILTER/OFFROAD

·
Vendor
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #107 ·
  • Unrestricted filtered breathing means cooler comfort in the summer dust.
  • Exhaled air easily whisks away through the bottom while you play!
  • Will NOT cause LENS FOG related to restricted air flow forcing breath under eye wear.
  • Does not trap heat/Co2 like fabric, paper and neoprene.
  • Can not cause discomfort to the bridge of your nose, or pinch your nose closed.
  • Turns with your head, and does not work against your neck. You get full range of motion.
  • The perfect fit with any helmet & goggles.
  • Extra soft moister wicking face seal.
  • Unbeatable comfort.
  • Washable and reusable...A lasting value.
  • Unbeatable Performance 100% Guaranteed!
  • For all off road sports. Great for landscaping too.

Wolfsnout® OFF ROAD #1 MOTOCROSS/ATV/UTV DUST MASK/FILTER/OFFROAD
TTT to the top!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Just ordered 2....wish i would have had them this past weekend...lol still snotting out black crap.
Cant wait to try em out

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Mine works great...very good product....................after I figured out how to wear it correctly......I feel it's better than the other brand I own......

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
I just ordered one to tryout, it will be a few months before I worry about the dust, but I'll give it a try. I ordered the pro series.

101 - 120 of 153 Posts