Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Vendor
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SSS OFF ROAD is having a sale on our 100% UHMW SKID PLATES. They are 3/8" thick, but we use 100% UHMW and it is 100% MADE IN THE USA. We make everything right here in the USA. Our material is MADE IN THE USA.

SALE PRICE SHIPPED TO THE LOWER 48

ARCTIC CAT WILDCAT, TRAIL, SPORT (with or without rockers)

Trail or Sport, 700 no rockers $450 shipped to the lower 48
Trail or Sport, 700 WITH rockers $535 shipped to the lower 48
Wildcat 2 seater no rockers $525 shipped to the lower 48
Wildcat 2 seater WITH rockers $600 shipped to the lower 48

We do have arm guards and BUILT IN rockers/rock sliders/gliders.

Our rock slider skid, the rock sliders ARE PART OF THE SKID. We do not use 3-5 pieces to make our main body or adding pieces for the rock sliders. THEY ARE PART OF THE SKID.
You can see the rock slider version on this video and how it is ONE PIECE.

Please email me if you are interested [email protected]

View attachment 29210 View attachment 29218 View attachment 29226 View attachment 29234 View attachment 29242 View attachment 29250 SSS Arctic Wild Cat with Rockers.jpg Arctic Cat Trail SKID machine.jpg SSS Arctic wildcat.jpg Arctic Cat Trail SKID full.jpg Arctic Cat Trail ROCKERS.jpg

·
Vendor
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sport/Trail with or without built in rockers
Arctic Wildcat 4 with built in rockers
Wildcat with or without built in rockers

$100 off ends July 9th

If you are interested please email me at [email protected]

·
Vendor
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sport/Trail with or without built in rockers
Arctic Wildcat 4 with built in rockers
Wildcat with or without built in rockers

$100 off ends July 9th

1 discounted KOH SPORT WITH ROCKERS (cosmetic issues) available

If you are interested please email me at [email protected]

·
Vendor
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey everyone!

We still have the following discounted skids:

Arctic CatAC Sport/Trail KOH Edt.Unsure if defectiveThere is a marking on front edge of main possibly indicating a problem but unable to detect one and it wasn’t specified
Arctic CatAC Sport/Trail NRDesign ChangeThis was a an Arctic Cat version with 2 drain holes in the center. They redesigned it and didn’t have these on them anymore.

We also have other makes that are discounted.

Email me: [email protected] or call 435 232 5671

·
Premium Member
7,567 Posts
rec'd an email today from sss...they have a xx in house (posted a pic) and products will be forthcoming (no date given)...so skids/a-arm guards are on the way for the xx...

·
Premium Member
7,567 Posts
rec'd email reply from sss they have the skids ready for sale for the "xx"...$799 plus shipping...not on website so would have to call to order...the a-arm protection is still being worked on...

update email today from sss...price is $725 plus shipping...they are having issues posting the pics online which I had nothing to do with it!...the pic sent in the email won't copy/paste on here but the skid looked nice and has rocker protection...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts