Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of all, I'm a noob to SxS and my 2014 Wildcat 4X. And I made a noob mistake. I didn't properly torque the bolt back down after changing my belt, and it came off on my test drive, shredding the belt and almost punching a hole in the outer clutch cover.

I got replacement parts, but when I try to put it back together it's evident that the inner sheave is popped out away from the inner clutch cover and I can't get it to go back into position.

Any clues greatly appreciated!
Automotive lighting Automotive tire Tread Motor vehicle Hood

·
Registered
12 Posts
First of all, I'm a noob to SxS and my 2014 Wildcat 4X. And I made a noob mistake. I didn't properly torque the bolt back down after changing my belt, and it came off on my test drive, shredding the belt and almost punching a hole in the outer clutch cover.

I got replacement parts, but when I try to put it back together it's evident that the inner sheave is popped out away from the inner clutch cover and I can't get it to go back into position.

Any clues greatly aa

Any clues greatly appreciated! View attachment 253889
Whoa, that's way off....is it clean behind it? No belt parts.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts