Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It’s a shame that I tried to contact a member about parts for a kit that they used to make and I’m unable to do so because I apparently have to make a bunch of posts in order to do so. This is really not a great way to get people to come back to pages like this when Facebook is so much easier to access. I even took the time to register ... It’s pretty sad that I’m trying to put a machine back together and I cant even Message somebody to see if they can even source the parts I need anymore. I’m just throwing this out there because it’s a bit ridiculous. Maybe i bought the wrong machine. That being said.... hiiiiiiiii everyone haha. Hope you are all enjoying your weekend!!!

·
Administrator
28,139 Posts
Welcome Eh-ef-kay. I don't see where the shame is? Was it that hard to register? Is it that hard to post? This forum, and every forum on the net has rules. The rules have been put in place to protect it's members. There are too many scammers out there, and the site tries to catch and boot them off, so our members don't get ripped off.

If FB works better for you, have at it. We have an experience group of members that are always willing to help. To PM a member you need a minimum of 5 posts, to sell on here you need a minimum of 25 posts, and 25 days, and it's still up to the site. Sorry it's such a hard time for you, hope you find what you need on FB.

Reactions: Sak kitty

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It’s one thing to register which is quite normal. It’s another thing when you’re trying to get information and parts to fix some thing that apparently you were ripped off on in the first place. Maybe more so rather than Facebook maybe I bought the wrong machine. I should’ve taken my first advice I just bought another Can-Am. Because you would never get a response like that from anyone in their community. Even the Polaris community would not give a response like that. Either way parts for these things seem pretty scarce and nonexistent. Then you get a machine that has a delete kit from a company that doesn’t exist anymore. So how is one supposed to find some parts for that without messaging the company directly/privately? It’s very unlikely they’re going to respond to a post. But let me guess you know better than me right?

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
2 more posts and you can message. Why not just go to the manufacture s website and leave a message about the parts you need?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
2 more posts and you can message. Why not just go to the manufacture s website and leave a message about the parts you need?
Honestly because Muzzy is no longer in business. Currently airdam is attempting to see if they’ll be able to source what I need Machine it down and make everything correct until it works. I was hoping if I sent them a message here maybe they would have some parts laying around in a garage somewhere who knows.. but it’s looking like I may end up having to buy an entire new kit. Or tear everything off and try to put a new white clutch in and go back to stock. It’s been a disaster I totally got ripped off on this machine not only that it’s bent in different places which tells me it’s been rolled. They conveniently covered the bent front right upper cage by putting Styrofoam in between the roof they put on to make it look straight. The wheel in the back is also crooked on that side but from what I read it’s pretty common for the upper trailing arm to go bad like that and bend the frame itself doesn’t look bent down there anywhere. I didn’t come on here with an intention of like crapping on anybody I was just a little bit annoyed.

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
If I remember right someone bought up the remaining muzzy stuff. Might have to look through some old threads. Good luck with the machine, hopefully people on here can get you up and running again.

·
Registered
6,059 Posts
Honestly because Muzzy is no longer in business. Currently airdam is attempting to see if they’ll be able to source what I need Machine it down and make everything correct until it works. I was hoping if I sent them a message here maybe they would have some parts laying around in a garage somewhere who knows.. but it’s looking like I may end up having to buy an entire new kit. Or tear everything off and try to put a new white clutch in and go back to stock. It’s been a disaster I totally got ripped off on this machine not only that it’s bent in different places which tells me it’s been rolled. They conveniently covered the bent front right upper cage by putting Styrofoam in between the roof they put on to make it look straight. The wheel in the back is also crooked on that side but from what I read it’s pretty common for the upper trailing arm to go bad like that and bend the frame itself doesn’t look bent down there anywhere. I didn’t come on here with an intention of like crapping on anybody I was just a little bit annoyed.

I'll be happy to help with 1/2 remaining posts you need. You can thank spam-bots and hackers for having to do things the way they are, We have seen them all here..

The dings are considered kisses in Moab!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts