Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a call from my dealer this morning letting me know that my W/c, #303813 just arrived along with 6 others. I said cool, I'll hook up the trailer and head on over. She replied "Oh, you want to pick it up this week, because we didn't plan on assembling it until next week"? WTF?? Of course I want it this week, I took the rest of the week off to ride the damn thing!! After a few phone calls back and forth, she says "Yours will be the first one built, and Saturday is the best we can do".
I am pacing the floor pissed off right now, on the verge of kicking my dog: Justified, or should I just quit bitching?

:soapbox::261::banghead::damnit::rocketwhore:

·
Registered
415 Posts
all they do is roll cage charge bat check fluids gas it and burn the brake pads all of about one hour if battery charged tell you'll come and help

·
Registered
153 Posts
Just don't let them screw you on the assembly charges. I had never bought anything like this before so I thought what they were charging me was normal. Thanks to everyone on here I found it it was far from it. Standard shipping should be around $500-550 and assembly (if any) should be about the same as shipping.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
I got mine below msrp, with no freight or assembly charges.

·
Registered
21 Posts
put up deposit at the start and still have not seen my cat yet!! other people in town with no early buy out riding, so I feel your pain:mad:

·
Registered
545 Posts
Two hrs max put cage on check fluids,scrub brake pads,is b very pissed!

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
Maybe they have other things to do????? How would you feel if things were reversed and you were a customer that had your ride in there being repaired and it had been there for a week already and they told you "Well we know your ride has been here for a week being repaired but NOW we have this other guy whos new ride just came in today and we need to stop working on yours that was already here and jump on assembling his so he can go riding and not you."

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Maybe they have other things to do????? How would you feel if things were reversed and you were a customer that had your ride in there being repaired and it had been there for a week already and they told you "Well we know your ride has been here for a week being repaired but NOW we have this other guy whos new ride just came in today and we need to stop working on yours that was already here and jump on assembling his so he can go riding and not you."
I doubt anyone waiting for service has been waiting for their ride since October....Just sayin.

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
I doubt anyone waiting for service has been waiting for their ride since October....Just sayin.
You can't use all the time that is WASN'T AVAILABLE against them. Come on. By that line of thinking maybe the guy that is getting repaired needed his repaired last July and he just brought it in to them, so he has been waiting since July, but to the DEALER they just got their hands on his machine last week and yours TODAY. Just sayin.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Take a deep breath Schultz and count to 10.......then hook up the trailer and go get it!!

·
Registered
332 Posts
Just got called from Bass Pro in Rancho Cucamonga and I pick mine up at 11am Friday, they just arrived late today because of a snow storm on the pass

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
Sorry TX, didn't mean to come off like a douche, just venting. On the up-side, I have the rest of the week off and a fresh bottle of Jack Daniel's in the cabinet. :alcoholic:
Nah man its totally cool, I know you been waiting a long time like a lot of us and it is frustrating but in the scheme of things you are in line just like everybody else for their services and if they are like many dealerships there is probably a pretty good waiting list for repairs. It might even be their policy to only do assemblies on a certain day of the week for all we know.

Since you are off work the other guys have a great idea see if you can go there and finish it off yourself, can't be too hard.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Nah man its totally cool, I know you been waiting a long time like a lot of us and it is frustrating but in the scheme of things you are in line just like everybody else for their services and if they are like many dealerships there is probably a pretty good waiting list for repairs. It might even be their policy to only do assemblies on a certain day of the week for all we know.

Since you are off work the other guys have a great idea see if you can go there and finish it off yourself, can't be too hard.
Believe me I offered to help, bring them a case of beer, and even to pick it up as is, but no dice. Oh well, maybe I'll get a surprise phone call tomorrow saying "It's done". Till then: Bottoms Up Boys!!

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
Try going in there in person, it is easy to say no over the phone but in person you may be able to enlist their help. Try being there when they open first thing tomorrow, or even before they open to catch the first guys that come in, a little one on one friendly conversation about how important this is to you and they might just quick knock it out for you.

:)

1 - 20 of 72 Posts