Wildcat Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
welcome to chaffee county and our off road club's home area...where you're heading is where we have the ohv historical color tour every year in september...takes in part of lake county in the leadville area, park county and chaffee county where nathrop is located along with taylor park in gunnison county...click on this link at check out the rides you might want to take...

Ride Descriptions (buenavistacolorado.org)

if anything grabs your attention do a google search for where the trailheads are...yup, have to trailer to all of them...
Thanks for the link..

Reactions: DeanTeck

·
Registered
709 Posts
Got an update Silverton will let sxs ride on the streets this summer with another vote in the fall so be on your best behavior and spend lots of money there to keep it open

·
Premium Member
7,881 Posts
Got an update Silverton will let sxs ride on the streets this summer with another vote in the fall so be on your best behavior and spend lots of money there to keep it open
thanks for the update…maybe our responses along with merchant inputs made them reconsider…we’ll see down the road…errrr trail…

·
Registered
791 Posts
So continue as normal or let them reap what they sow. They've already sent the message that OHVs are not welcome so I say show them what that truly means. Then they can make an informed decision in the fall when they see how much money they've lost.

Reactions: SWBFTRAILTD

·
Registered
6,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
thanks for the update…maybe our responses along with merchant inputs made them reconsider…we’ll see down the road…errrr trail…
A few years back there was an SxS rollover at the steps on Black Bear Pass, the local S/O said he ws going to have BB Pass closed permanently, I along with a few other cyber types posted up all the local County Commisioners email addy's by day 3 they took the county site off line / it must have worked BB Pass is still open.

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
I agree, don't spend any extra $$ in Silverton this Summer, stay in Lake City, drive into Silverton for fuel if you need it and maybe lunch, then leave, let Silverton know up front about their attitude towards the OHV'ers that could still come to light in the Fall.
I posted about the same response on our FB page for our NM Adventures Group.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts