1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11,034 Posts
6x10. It 10 foot long and 65 inches wide

·
Registered
396 Posts
19 ft Ultra Lite Weeken warrior with Front Kitchen. I can pull the Cat stright in with no problems. I even have a little scrape by room on each side.

I also built a board with a wheel chock on it that fits in the kitchen area which allows me to pull my bike stright in as well.

Mike

·
Registered
153 Posts
Are you talkin toy hauler or open trailer? I got a Zieman trailer that I was told was made for the RZR. I can get a better picture tomorrow. I will have it out to Twisted Stitch to pick up my new seats.

432215_10150532071261666_501256665_9072405_1265834125_n.jpg

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
I have a 2-place snowmobile trailer I was hoping to haul mine with. The trailer has a 1350 load capacity rating. I'm thinking that may be somewhat underrated. I don't think I would haul it cross country with this trailer, but an hour or two travel should be ok.

·
Vendor
508 Posts
Are you talkin toy hauler or open trailer? I got a Zieman trailer that I was told was made for the RZR. I can get a better picture tomorrow. I will have it out to Twisted Stitch to pick up my new seats.
I was talking about an open flatbed, length wise I have no room to spare when I close the ramp gate. Plenty of room in my toyhauler, but it's a 40ft 5th wheel with no garage and it does easily clear the double bunks in back.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts