Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Any questions fire away, there is a lot of knowledge floating around this site.

Reactions: QDADDYX3

·
Administrator
27,591 Posts
Welcome QDADDYYX3, congrats on your Trail. I always recommend harnesses and a harness bar. Glad you like the site so far. There is a sticky thread in the Trail sectikn that talks about problems, fixes, and mods. Worth a read. Any questions, just ask.

Reactions: QDADDYX3

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will probably spend the next few days reading/creeping on all discussions just to see what sort of resolutions people have done to rectify issues or make their machines that much better. Seems endless. Thanks for putting this together.

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
welcome to the forum. I love hanging out on here. don't get as much time as I used to because of the new job but a lot of great people here and a lot of knowledge.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Welcome! This forum is the best thing since sliced bread! It has saved me countless time and money!

Reactions: Hillbilly x cat

·
Administrator
27,591 Posts
I will probably spend the next few days reading/creeping on all discussions just to see what sort of resolutions people have done to rectify issues or make their machines that much better. Seems endless. Thanks for putting this together.
There's a lot of great guys on here, always willing to help. Couple of things to know, do not put up links, phone numbers or prices from non supporting vendors. Supporting vendors can be found if you click the forum tab, and scroll down. There is no name calling or f bombs on here, I don't put up with it. It's a great site, and the members are cool, and play by the rules. Have fun!

Reactions: Gabegtorres

·
Administrator
27,591 Posts
Welcome! This forum is the best thing since sliced bread! It has saved me countless time and money!
This site has saved you money? Why you lying to the new guy? All everybody does, including me, is spend money due to this site, LOL!

·
Administrator
27,591 Posts
welcome to the forum. I love hanging out on here. don't get as much time as I used to because of the new job but a lot of great people here and a lot of knowledge.
I was wondering what was going on with you Larry. Not a bus mechanic anymore? What are you doing now?

·
Administrator
27,591 Posts
Yeah, but I spent less money on all that stuff I did not know I "needed". I look at it as if I "saved" money...
Yeah, OK, I can agree.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Welcome to the litter box Qdaddyx3 congrats on the new ride a wealth of knowledge lurking in the shadows around here so just ask away

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Welcome to the forum QDADDYYX3, the litter box is always full of experience and help here.

·
Registered
6,440 Posts
Welcome to the Wildcat Forums!! Any questions or problems just feel free to ask - there are no dumb questions - I already asked them all on my 14 Trail - heh

Like hollywood mentioned there is a wiki thread at the top of the Trail forum/section that lists most if not all of the issues, fixes, tips & tricks on how to get the most from you 14 Trail - anything from heat in cab to motor mounts to fabrication of your own skidplates....there are also links to projects, user and dealer manuals.

Also a shout out - Good to see you again Larry - it's been a while since seeing your name - :cool:

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Welcome to the wildcat Forum..........

·
Registered
437 Posts
There's a lot of great guys on here, always willing to help. Couple of things to know, do not put up links, phone numbers or prices from non supporting vendors. Supporting vendors can be found if you click the forum tab, and scroll down. There is no name calling or f bombs on here, I don't put up with it. It's a great site, and the members are cool, and play by the rules. Have fun!
This is great time to mention these rules.

·
Administrator
27,591 Posts
This is great time to mention these rules.
It just seems that the non supporting vendor thing is happening way, way too much lately. I know for the most part, it's members trying to help other members, but not that way. Too many non supporting vendor links, phone numbers, and prices.

·
Registered
437 Posts
i agree that for the most part it's members trying to help each other out. Trust me ,it feels weird when your called out in it on the forum. It's good for us new members to know from the start. Good job

Reactions: Hollywood
1 - 19 of 19 Posts