Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Talked to my dealer today and they again confirmed that I would get my cat before year end. Just wanted to pass this info on to all. Hope it is true but I'm skeptical.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Thats good but I will believe it when I see it. Arctic Cat rep told me last week preorders wont ship till around Feb.:confused:

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
I heard if the dealer had more than 10 preorders they could get their in nov. or dec.

·
Registered
986 Posts
I know my dealer ordered more than 20, so if that is true, I will ask him this weekend at the ride event, and if he can share that info, I will share that info here.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Well We Know Its Not Going To Be Nov.:mad:

·
Registered
304 Posts
I gonna go see the dealer tomorrow and talk with him about what to expect for sure with the preorder. I still haven't made up my mind yet. Dog

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
We should see one display unit in that time frame. That's all. If a dealer sells his display unit, he has nothing to show...
thats what my dealer told me when I ordered mine. last I heard they only had 4 ordered so far. So does every dealer get one early for display or only if they ordered 10 or more?

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
A local dealer told me that the Dealers that want to offer the Wildcat had to purchase a "Wildcat Display" at a cost of something like 10 Grand, and that participating dealers would get 1 Wildcat early as a display unit. I think a dealer had to have deposits on 10 units to have "place marks" for early delivery...but who knows?

·
Registered
508 Posts
This was from my dealer today:

To answer your questions:
1)You can preorder your Wildcat through November 30th. It means that you are guaranteed that you will get your Wildcat built with the first production run, and that it will be shipped to us with the first group we get in February.

2)You can call any time with your credit card and we can charge the $500, and that goes toward the purchase of the Wildcat. It is a non-refundable partial payment.

3)Arctic Cat offers a 6 month warranty standard that covers everything but general wear and tear items and abuse.

4) Arctic Cat offers an extended warranty that extends your warranty to 4 years for $899.

·
Registered
263 Posts
A local dealer told me that the Dealers that want to offer the Wildcat had to purchase a "Wildcat Display" at a cost of something like 10 Grand, and that participating dealers would get 1 Wildcat early as a display unit. I think a dealer had to have deposits on 10 units to have "place marks" for early delivery...but who knows?
According to my dealer, the pre-sales package was $4,000 and included a cheap, cardboard display for a flat-screen TV and DVD Player. (TV and DVD Player not included.)

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
This was from my dealer today:

To answer your questions:
1)You can preorder your Wildcat through November 30th. It means that you are guaranteed that you will get your Wildcat built with the first production run, and that it will be shipped to us with the first group we get in February.

2)You can call any time with your credit card and we can charge the $500, and that goes toward the purchase of the Wildcat. It is a non-refundable partial payment.

3)Arctic Cat offers a 6 month warranty standard that covers everything but general wear and tear items and abuse.

4) Arctic Cat offers an extended warranty that extends your warranty to 4 years for $899.
I went and asked today as well, and they said February at best.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
The Wildcat display is $4K and does not include the TV or DVD player. In addition, we were required to order $700 in accessories, and $200 in hard-parts per unit. Thus, it is a $13K minimum investment to be a Wildcat dealer. To get the pre-production demo unit required a ten unit stocking order. This is totally separate from the Early Ride orders, which will be built before the dealer stock orders.

·
Registered
263 Posts
There's new pages up on the Arctic Cat site:

Special Offers

*Offer valid October 3 – November 30, 2011 at participating U.S. dealers to U.S. residents and Canadian dealers to Canadian residents on new and unused 2012 Arctic Cat Wildcats, excluding Demo and Special Services models. See dealer for details. $500 DEPOSIT will be eligible to take delivery of the all-new 2012 Wildcat as they become available starting February 2012. Orders are fulfilled based on first order in, first order shipped. Offer subject to change without notice. Excludes tax, freight and dealer setup. ROVs can be hazardous to operate. For your safety, all occupants must wear a seat belt, approved helmet, eye protection, and protective clothing; use handhold and stay inside vehicle. Never ride on paved surfaces or public roads. Never engage in stunt driving; riding and alcohol/drugs don't mix and could cause serious injury or even death. Avoid excessive speeds and be particularly careful on difficult terrain. We recommend all ROV operators have a valid driver's license. No operators under age 16. Never carry a passenger in the cargo box; occupants must be able to place both feet on the floor while keeping their back against the back of the seat. Arctic Cat recommends that all riders read and understand their operator's manual before operation. Along with concerned conservationists everywhere, Arctic Cat urges you to "Tread Lightly" on public and private lands. Ride only on designated areas or trails. Preserve your future riding opportunities by showing respect for the environment, local laws, and the rights of others when riding. Do not shoot from or lean firearms or bows against the ROV. ®[SUP]™[/SUP] are trademarks or registered trademarks of Arctic Cat Sales Inc. © 2011 Arctic Cat Sales Inc., Thief River Falls, MN 56701. Arctic Cat ATVs and Side by Sides are world-class products from Arctic Cat Inc.

I like the sounds of the "Special Services" models. Do you suppose they come with a .50 cal mounted on the cage?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts