Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, new guy here from southern Indiana. Just picked up a 2015 wildcat trail xt this weekend. Has right at 400 miles and 60 hours. Have tons of fun already on it, already tipped her over so I guess that’s out of the way lol. Pretty impressed with what it’s been capable of so far. Has a 2” lift and 2” wheel spacers.

·
Administrator
27,616 Posts
Welcome Danjeng60. Since you've already gone over once already, let me say that I always recommend harnesses and a harness bar to all members. Harnesses will save your life one day. Another tip, don't do doughnuts, sure way to go over.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah harnesses are defiantly going on, need a skid plate first and foremost. Was kind of surprised when I tipped it over, higher speed turn in an open field. Not sure if removing the lift will make it a little more stable, but I’ve bottomed our plenty on our trails so the added height I feel is needed

·
Premium Member
7,598 Posts
welcome to the forum...be thankful you put it on it's side in a flat grassy area...i'd get the harnesses before i'd get the skid plate...

·
Premium Member
1,174 Posts
Welcome to the forum, The Trail is high center of gravity with a narrow track, recipe for tip over. Don't do donuts and watch corner speed, otherwise an absolutely fantastic machine that will go anywhere and do just about anything. Enjoy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts