Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a spare tire carrier to put on my 16'X. Looked at all available, and really none will still allow full function of my trunk bag.

A buddy had the below on his 12', but can't remember what brand it is.

Anyone know? And if anyone has something similar that will allow use of the trunk, speak up please!!!

Thanks, C-Ya!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
I have the one that clamps to the side of the cage. It leaves trunk space but takes up some rear visibility.

20170304_101401.jpg

·
Registered
276 Posts
I have the OEM carrier and the box lid from de anza and it opens enough to get tools and such in. It does block rear view but I use side mirrors. I'll click some pics tomorrow.

·
Registered
527 Posts
This is the Arctic Cat spare tire carrier.

Attachments

·
Registered
246 Posts
I too would love to find out the vendor in OP's pics. If I can't, I plan on making something like it locally for myself. I have been thinking something like OP's pics but both sides remain attached and the tire & rack lift up like a hood or deck lid does.

rocmoc n AZ

·
Registered
39 Posts
I'm using the UTV Inc. spare tire carrier mounted to the top roll bar instead of the rear bumper. It doesn't block my rear view mirror or cooler access. With the tire mounted upside down I'll have a place to stash a tool bag . Untitled-1.jpg Untitled-2.jpg

·
Premium Member
376 Posts
Spare tire rack

this one is from Dragon fire's Race Pace lineup...this very solid and keeps the weight down low. Unfortunately I can't find it on their site anymore.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
487 Posts
Kryptic has a nice one. I'm not sure if it swings away. 7952047.jpg

·
Registered
116 Posts
trail12.jpg
Part of my Kodiak cage.

·
Premium Member
1,243 Posts
Tire, chainsaw, tools, u name it the rack holds it. Depends on what I'm doing as to waht I carry. Regular tire carrier to me tends to get in the way.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
487 Posts
I believe Kryptic makes them and on their website they do ask you to specify the make,model and year of your machine.
They are very good at responding to questions/email.
Good Luck

1 - 14 of 14 Posts