Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey XX people . Love my car and I do a lot of desert riding in Parker Arizona and Barstow. Is the SPEED 77" kit worth the price tag? Has anyone installed one. Benefits of the 72" VS 77".Love to hear everybody's thought thanks . Or please direct me to a previous thread . THX

·
Registered
126 Posts
I have a 77" car with King IBP shocks. But I have a disclaimer, I bought it that way so I never drove a stock rig. I can tell you that the car is amazing to drive hard. It is beyond stable. The original owner (who raced it) installed the kit after he rolled it in a race where he felt it should not have rolled. He said the car went from great to unbelievable. It is incredibly stable. I can drive it hard into corners and not worry about the car getting top heavy.

If you drive in tight spaces though, width may be an issue. You also have to consider what trailer you own. But if neither of those is an issue, and you plan on keeping the car long enough to "pay for it" with your driving pleasure, go for it. But one thing you should also consider. When you consider the cost of the kit, including having your shocks redone to set them up for the new kit, you have to look at the upcoming Speed SXS Bandit. A nicely equipped one will be just a tick over $30k, and have 225hp. Something to consider.
Sky Tire Wheel Plant Vehicle

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Plant

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey bud . I went with the 77” kit . It’s amazing ! (Better be for the money ) beautiful craftsman ship . Car handles amazing with 32” BFG Baja tires . It can be tight on certain mountain trails but I’ve never had any issues where I ride . I did look at the Speed Utv I’m sure that car will be amazing , but my car was paid for so I decided to keep it at least until SPEED UTV is out and the bugs are worked out . You still have your XX?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts