Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I spent the $40 and installed the secondary spring. Finally got the cat out in the trails and tested the new suspension parts so far so good. As far as the spring is concerned, I can’t prove it but wow it sure feels like my acceleration increased dramatically and definitely got great engine braking in low gear downhill. Also feels like it’s way easier to take off in reverse without revving it as high.

·
Premium Member
7,550 Posts
^^^ditto^^^

Reactions: mrhammond

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think dalton kit is in the cats future. Prolly install this winter

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
So I spent the $40 and installed the secondary spring. Finally got the cat out in the trails and tested the new suspension parts so far so good. As far as the spring is concerned, I can’t prove it but wow it sure feels like my acceleration increased dramatically and definitely got great engine braking in low gear downhill. Also feels like it’s way easier to take off in reverse without revving it as high.
What was the numbers on the spring you installed??? I'm wantin to do that also but don"t know the #to order..

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What was the numbers on the spring you installed??? I'm wantin to do that also but don"t know the #to order..
I don't know, I ordered it from speedwerx site. I also ordered the 2 plastic washers. go to their site, there is only 1 spring for the trail

Reactions: mtgott
1 - 6 of 6 Posts