Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sold. Thanks for looking

Looking to sell my supercharger kit off my 12 cat. It is setup for the non team clutching models. If you looking to wake up your 70hp cat this is the best bang for your buck possible. 130hp out of this kit. More power than any sidebyside produced from the factory aside from maybe the can am turbo. The kit is complete like it was from speedwerx. It has the wet clutch delete which is a nice upgrade by itself. The belt blower,Another nice upgrade. I have the rear plastics i can include so you dont have to cut holes in your own( It is black). I will sell with or without the power commander v. I know a lot of people have purchased these already for there rides. I will supply the custom map if you have your own. Also a barely broken in arctic cat belt. This kit is 6500 new. Add 150 for the blower. 100 for the belt. Tax. Close to 7000. You wont find them used hardly ever so this would be a killer deal for someone. Without the powercommander Im looking to get 3000$. 3500$ with. My 12 motor is leaking oil and Im looking at doing an x swap. I dont feel like pulling it and putting money and time into it to fix the leaks. If the x motor sells Im interested in this will be no longer avaliable. Oh by the way. If you puchased this kit from speedwerx originally. You have to send your factory covers in to get modified or pay even more. In your cases you would have a kit that could be removed at any time and be put back to stock.

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
I think it would be awesome to have. If I was you I would pay to have your engine fixed. Can't imagine giving that up for an x engine

Reactions: f7 fighter and 1981

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Looking to sell my supercharger kit off my 12 cat. It is setup for the non team clutching models. If you looking to wake up your 70hp cat this is the best bang for your buck possible. 130hp out of this kit. More power than any sidebyside produced from the factory aside from maybe the can am turbo. The kit is complete like it was from speedwerx. It has the wet clutch delete which is a nice upgrade by itself. The belt blower,Another nice upgrade. I have the rear plastics i can include so you dont have to cut holes in your own( It is black). I will sell with or without the power commander v. I know a lot of people have purchased these already for there rides. I will supply the custom map if you have your own. Also a barely broken in arctic cat belt. This kit is 6500 new. Add 150 for the blower. 100 for the belt. Tax. Close to 7000. You wont find them used hardly ever so this would be a killer deal for someone. Without the powercommander Im looking to get 3000$. 3500$ with. My 12 motor is leaking oil and Im looking at doing an x swap. I dont feel like pulling it and putting money and time into it to fix the leaks. If the x motor sells Im interested in this will be no longer avaliable. Oh by the way. If you puchased this kit from speedwerx originally. You have to send your factory covers in to get modified or pay even more. In your cases you would have a kit that could be removed at any time and be put back to stock.
I just fixed my oil leak on my cat, it was a nightmare pulling the motor, pulling the bottom crank, ect. ect. But well worth it. I found a few other little things that were going bad too, and did a valve tapet job.

I really think you should fix your oil leak and keep your set-up. you will be totally disappointed in the X motor after coming from what you are driving. My non-x right now (with no turbo or supercharger) is as fast as a stock x.

Here is my thread on fixing the crank leak on the 2012 motors.

http://www.wildcatforums.net/forum/...wildcat-1000-wc-motor-crank-halve-gasket.html

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I appreciate your comments. If i get no bites on the kit thats what ill do. Take it apart. Seal it up. Mine does not leak by the clutch cover like most. Mine is above oil filter area. And where cylinder jugs meet the case. Also where the case vent hose attaches( thats easy fix i know). If I tear it apart to do ill be down a goodbit. Ill be putting head stud kit in. Reringing at the least and whatever may need attention im not aware of. So i will have a few bucks in it and and time i dont have. Be a lot easier to drop in engine and rool on.

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
I think it would be awesome to have. If I was you I would pay to have your engine fixed. Can't imagine giving that up for an x engine
I'm with Patrick! Fix what U got!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts