·
Registered
508 Posts
Notice the 1100cc big bore kit?

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
Notice the 1100cc big bore kit?
Of course. I have gone through all their stuff before and they have significantly updated now for the Wildcat obviously. I bet the 1100 kit and the ported heads with big valves along with a cam pushes the Wildcat right past 100 horses in short order.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Tx pick me up on the way,i need some crawfish and love to gamble,need to win big so i can have a supercharger also!

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
for that kind of cash i will get a yamaha apex with a rpm tran and call it a day f...... 4 wheel you will not need it

·
Registered
545 Posts
Seems about $1500-$2000 over priced but doesn't it come with its own clutch,if Thor clutch can hold the power for a super charged head ported,big bore kit it should do fine for our stock bikes,what about soft crank,what's their fix?

·
Registered
508 Posts

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Well now everyone is an expert!

You mean something like this right...

Auto part Automotive fuel system Exhaust manifold Fuel line Automotive exhaust

·
Registered
124 Posts
I personally think its a decent price. Procharger is the top centrafugal supercharger on the market. I've been running them for years on my GTO making 800whp. They are bullet proof plus being selfcontained and would sound amazing on a wildcat with the bypass valve singing. This will probably e a future investment for me.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts