Wildcat Forum banner

141 - 150 of 150 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Ray was you able to get your cage bend somewhat back into place after that roll...
I'm gonna mess with today after work. Hadn't had much time I went over it yesterday and from the little roll the damage was extensive lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
I'm gonna mess with today after work. Hadn't had much time I went over it yesterday and from the little roll the damage was extensive lol

I'm sure you found more things wrong....did it tear the wheels up...

·
Registered
54 Posts
I'm sure you found more things wrong....did it tear the wheels up...
Nope wheels are good! Tires look new still!

Reactions: de3

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #148
I see you went from black waters to roctanes, which do you prefer?
(Sry to get off topic)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I still have a set of BW. Tires come down to type of terrain, style of riding, what you want to spend. The Rocktane's look better, that's why they were on for the pictures.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I still have a set of BW. Tires come down to type of terrain, style of riding, what you want to spend. The Rocktane's look better, that's why they were on for the pictures.
Yeah I get that. Just seeing if you had complaints about either. The only con's I've heard of either tire is roctanes ride ruff on hard surfaces and the black waters wear out fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #150
Yeah I get that. Just seeing if you had complaints about either. The only con's I've heard of either tire is roctanes ride ruff on hard surfaces and the black waters wear out fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BW is not good in wet rocks. Rocktane is a very heavy tire. Those would be my two complaints.

141 - 150 of 150 Posts