Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm glad to see Arctic Cat recognize the trend of sport UTVs. I'm wondering if this will open the eyes of Kawasaki / Yamaha and 2012 will be the year of new sport utv models from everyone.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I think that article about the Wildcat says it all. Polaris has been laughing all the way to the bank while the other brands got caught with their pants downs. Sales have been stagnant for everyone but Polaris, mainly due to the RZR's. I wouldn't doubt if you will see Can-Am following Cat's lead in chasing down Polaris. I think Yammi will have cold feet because of all the Rhino lawsuits, but you never know. Honda is the one I would like to see comeback, but their quality has tanked and they are not the quality built machines they used to be. Remember the Odyssey and their other pure sport single seater with the 2 stroke motors?? for the life of me I can't remember the name. I just remember wanting one.

FYI...they are not UTV's...the U is for Utility...we don't want utility...we want pure sport SxS's. ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts