Wildcat Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
I haven't heard of any 4 seater from my dealer rep, but who knows. I hope that's true, cause I know a lot of ppl that would be interested.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Has anyone read this issue of Dirt Wheels mag. They have a article about the 4 seat Wildcat. It's coming guys. I Will get my hands on mag tomorrow so I will post more.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Has anyone read this issue of Dirt Wheels mag. They have a article about the 4 seat Wildcat. It's coming guys. I Will get my hands on mag tomorrow so I will post more.
Would be interested in hearing of both the ideas more especially the 50" model, please keep us informed as of your findings!

·
Registered
752 Posts
I read the artical in dirt wheels all it is say is that they have heard rumors of the 4 seater and then they have a photo shoped picture of one wildcat made to look like a 4 seater

·
Registered
47 Posts
I read the artical in dirt wheels all it is say is that they have heard rumors of the 4 seater and then they have a photo shoped picture of one wildcat made to look like a 4 seater
Yes you are correct, it was just a photo shop picture showing what it may look like.

·
Registered
64 Posts
At the Moab Ralley on the rocks our dealer rep confirmed the 4-seat wildcat. Supposed to be a 2013 model. 50" wide is also coming, but not sure when. BRP supposed to have a 50" wide coming as well.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
You can count on there being new Wildcats (plural intended) for the '13 model year. Wildcat is a new platform for AC, not just one machine. Stay tuned.

·
Registered
161 Posts
At the Moab Ralley on the rocks our dealer rep confirmed the 4-seat wildcat. Supposed to be a 2013 model. 50" wide is also coming, but not sure when. BRP supposed to have a 50" wide coming as well.
What is the wheelbase going to be in the WC/4 seater? Anymore power?

·
Registered
47 Posts
With the growing demand for sport UTV's and 4 seat machines. It would be really nice to see AC to give us more Wildcat options.I have a family of 4 and right now we only have two manufactures that offer them. Hopping AC steps up.

·
Registered
156 Posts
my dealer says he will have one next month, I am excited to see it in person.

·
Registered
30 Posts
They hit the 50" wide market they can really start to gain traction.
I'm surprised that no one has mentioned it on here yet, but apparently, they have developed a Wildcat 50". Horizontally opposed twin 700cc "that has more HP than it's competition" is the way that it was put to me. I kinda think he meant a parallel twin, but either way... That's happening. Next year is the word on it.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts