Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Vendor
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DISCOUNTED SKIDS.
ALL VERY USABLE but have cosmetic issues, extra holes or large scratches.
Who needs one of these.
2 - RZR 900-4
1 - RZR 1000-2 w/rockers
1 - RZR 1000-2 no rockers
1 - RZR 1000-4 w/rockers
3 - RZR 1000-4 no rockers
1 - Wildcat Sport/Trail no rockers
1 - Wildcat Sport/Trail with rockers
2 - Sport/Trail KOH Edition
2 - Wildcat 4-seater
1 - Maverick XDS 2-piece
5 - HP 700 2-seater 1 - HP 500

·
Premium Member
3,716 Posts
What is your price on the Wildcat Sport/Trail no rockers and with rockers and could I get some pics of what the issues are with each one. Thanks.

·
Registered
271 Posts
I would take the trail skid with rockers as long as issues are primarily cosmetic. Heck I will add plenty of scratches on my own. Lol

·
Registered
68 Posts
I'd be interested in the skid for the wildcat 4.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Price on skid for trail, sent u an email

·
Vendor
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have

1 Wildcat Cat Sport/Trail NO rockers

1 Arctic Cat Wildcat 4 WITH Rockers

2 Arctic Cat SPORT KOH with rockers left ( our KING OF THE HAMMERS skid plate, same one that finished 1st in their class)

·
Vendor
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have

1 Wildcat Cat Sport/Trail NO rockers

1 Arctic Cat Wildcat 4 WITH Rockers

1 Arctic Cat SPORT KOH with rockers left ( our KING OF THE HAMMERS skid plate, same one that finished 1st in their class)

These 3 left.

·
Vendor
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have

1 Arctic Cat Wildcat 4 WITH Rockers Normal $845 discounted price $445 plus actual shipping

1 Arctic Cat SPORT KOH with rockers left ( our KING OF THE HAMMERS skid plate, same one that finished 1st in their class) Normal $725 discounted $400 plus shipping

These 2 left

·
Registered
130 Posts
2013 wildcat 1000x discounted price?

·
Registered
182 Posts
Got my skid ordered from Rick great guy to talk to, great price too. Thanks Rick

·
Premium Member
3,716 Posts
Got my Trail skid w/no rockers coming. Been wanting one of these since they became a vendor. Awesome deal!!! Thank You Rick!!!

·
Registered
271 Posts
I got the Trail skid with rockers. I agree. Fantastic deal. I was washing my Trail today and noticed all the rash on the rockers/ frame. I am so glad to be getting these skid plates. My thanks to Rick as well. :)

·
Registered
182 Posts
I ended up with the KOH skid for sport with rockers he said it would fit the trail

·
Registered
271 Posts
What is the difference between the KOH skid and the regular one?

·
Premium Member
3,716 Posts
Yeah, you made my decision easy for me, because I was deciding between the two, but you got the one with rockers. So I jumped on the other one. lol Can't wait to get it!!

Reactions: Adirondack Man

·
Registered
182 Posts
The KOH is the one they run on there sport at king of the hammers hence the koh name. The diff is there seem to be some added protection in areas that take more of a beating. He told me it has some extra bends and tabs that have to be heated and bent to fit. He told me it is three times the skid of the standard one they sell and three times the work to put it on. It is more of a race version from what I was told I really didn't need all of that but it was what he had left and it was a great price.

Reactions: Adirondack Man
1 - 20 of 51 Posts