Wildcat Forum banner

21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Vendor
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I have

1 Arctic Cat Wildcat 4 WITH Rockers Normal $845 discounted price $445 plus actual shipping

1 Arctic Cat SPORT KOH with rockers left ( our KING OF THE HAMMERS skid plate, same one that finished 1st in their class) Normal $725 discounted $400 plus shipping

These 2 left

·
Vendor
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I have

1 Arctic Cat Wildcat 4 WITH Rockers Normal $845 discounted price $445 plus actual shipping

1 Arctic Cat SPORT KOH with rockers left ( our KING OF THE HAMMERS skid plate, same one that finished 1st in their class) Normal $725 discounted $400 plus shipping

These 2 left

·
Premium Member
3,716 Posts
Just got my skid installed yesterday. Very nice!! What they consider defects, I would consider normal scratches after one ride, that no one will ever see. But it gave me an opportunity to purchase an awesome skid at an incredible price. THANK YOU RICK for the great deal on this skid!!! Discounted skid or not, you can't go wrong with one of SSS off roads skids. Great product you have here rick.

·
Premium Member
3,716 Posts
One thing I wanted to mention, for anyone who has the factory steel front bumper, the factory machine screws you need to reuse at the very front are going to be too short with this skid. The factory screws are about 1 1/4", I had to use 2" long machine screws instead. No big deal, just a heads up. Also for Rick.....the only thing I was disappointed with on this purchase, was there were NO STICKERS to be found!!! I wear the t-shirt I won from you last year, but that's only good for one day of riding. I need stickers to let everyone know what's protecting the underside of my machine!! :)

·
Vendor
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
One thing I wanted to mention, for anyone who has the factory steel front bumper, the factory machine screws you need to reuse at the very front are going to be too short with this skid. The factory screws are about 1 1/4", I had to use 2" long machine screws instead. No big deal, just a heads up. Also for Rick.....the only thing I was disappointed with on this purchase, was there were NO STICKERS to be found!!! I wear the t-shirt I won from you last year, but that's only good for one day of riding. I need stickers to let everyone know what's protecting the underside of my machine!! :)

We just has some new stickers made. Sorry they will be a standard that will be included in our hardware kits with every skid plate.

I really appreciate the comments. Thank you

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
I got the KOH w/rockers....can't wait to get it installed so I can hammer thru any rocky trail now......THANKS Rick for the opportunity to get you skid at a great price...!!!!!!

After I get it installed I will post pics...

·
Vendor
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
I got the KOH w/rockers....can't wait to get it installed so I can hammer thru any rocky trail now......THANKS Rick for the opportunity to get you skid at a great price...!!!!!!

After I get it installed I will post pics...
I appreciate that

·
Registered
182 Posts
Just received my koh skid for my trail today. This thing looks awesome and if Rick hadn't told me what was wrong with it I would have never knew there was anything wrong with it. Hope to get it installed this weekend and try it out. Thanks for the great deal on the skid Rick,
And if anybody is looking for a great skid get in contact with Rick at sss offroad you won't be disappointed. Will try to post pics of the install when done

·
Registered
182 Posts
When do you think yall will make a-arm guards for the trail

·
Registered
271 Posts
Rick, that is great news. My skid plate arrived this week and I will be installing it this weekend. I am looking forward to matching arm guard protection. :cool:

·
Registered
182 Posts

·
Registered
3,821 Posts

Got the skid in today from SSS Offroad.....man this thing is solid.......anyway I got started on the install still got some bolts to add but should be able to finish it up tomorrow evening.

21 - 40 of 51 Posts