Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't think I've seen a video like this on the forum. Everyone (including me) seems to like to hear the sound of different exhausts. Here is the stock muffler back to back with the Muzzy slip-on. Sorry it is just idle.

Thanks ArizonaCrawler!!

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
I don't think I've seen a video like this on the forum. Everyone (including me) seems to like to hear the sound of different exhausts. Here is the stock muffler back to back with the Muzzy slip-on. Sorry it is just idle.

Thanks ArizonaCrawler!!

Look and sound excellent. Bet you were a little hot in the garage, lol Nice video!

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Look and sound excellent. Bet you were a little hot in the garage, lol Nice video!
I got out really early so it wasn't too bad. It didn't take any time at all. However, I had to have my neighbor come over and get both of us on those factory springs to stretch them enough to put them back on.

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
I got out really early so it wasn't too bad. It didn't take any time at all. However, I had to have my neighbor come over and get both of us on those factory springs to stretch them enough to put them back on.
ya, I told you those were a bear.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts