Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know what it would take to make the Wildcat street legal in Texas? Is that even possible here?

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Up Here In Mn. One Would Think Its A Class 2 Atv ( Any Side By Side ) You Can Drive On Certon Roads If Not Posted No Atvs

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
You are going to have to check your local laws. If its like here in AZ, then its very easily done. Most states dont allow street legal ATVs though. People have tried all different loopholes to try and get it done, but to no avail..................

·
Registered
157 Posts
Just tie down a set of longhorns on the roll cage then yell out "hook em horns" or "gig em aggies" depending where you are at and you should be ok :cool: (hope I said it right)

ps...I live in PA, but the better half grew up in San Antonio

·
Registered
24 Posts
Can't you just get a warning triangle from any co-op or tractor supply store? Agriculture vehicles always have the right of way...In TN it is easy depending on the county and the county clerk helping you at the time.

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Can't you just get a warning triangle from any co-op or tractor supply store? Agriculture vehicles always have the right of way...In TN it is easy depending on the county and the county clerk helping you at the time.
Guys have tried that, but they have still been ticketed. I think there are a few stipulations on that. Like it has to registered as a farm vehicle, or only travels at less than 25mph. I have definitely heard of people trying that with limited success. Now, if you put a plow on the front.........................

·
Registered
47 Posts
AZ does make it easy. Most states won't allow you to make a vehicle street legal when it was intended for off road use only.

·
Registered
2 Posts
South Dakota is one of the easiest, just need a working horn, rear view mirror and tail lights. We run all over every road except the interstate.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Way To Fast :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts