1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Vendor
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
11,034 Posts
You don't need a lift on a wildcat. You can put 32" tires on it in stock form. Thats funny

Reactions: Glamisfan

·
Registered
11,034 Posts
But you could sale a lot of people the upper front springs. A lot of us don't like the stock uppers. How much for just the front springs ?

·
Registered
396 Posts
I don't know about that, I had my Cat out in Johnson valley last weekend & my Rear skid definitely took some hits. A lot of the two track has a high hump in the middle.

A Lift would help in that respect and also if you do a lot of Rock climbing

But in any case, it does look sweet

Mike

·
Registered
11,034 Posts
Does it stiffen the ride up any or can you lower the nuts and not have it so high.

·
Registered
545 Posts
I'm a mud guy and yes ground clearence is king,I want it for both my cats,but I'm not buy from them unrolled they fix my issue on 2 of the 32 terminators I bought from them,they have a wobble,and I emailed video,u can see the wobbles,but not as good,as in person due the cameras frame rate or something , loss like a tire spins backward at certain speeds,they basically 1 st said it was the bead not sealed correctly,,then my bearings were bad,I told them the machine is brand new, now they want more videos,I guess I'm lieing,that's right I'm a liar,everybody in the mud community knows the 29.5 and 33 have problems,I guess its 2 far fetched to believe a 32 can have a problem.not happy with their company and will wait on another companys lift unrolled they resolve my tire issue.I ll be at my dealer tommorrow for a customer appreciation bbq and will see if he can put my bike on his lift for a new video.

http://www.wildcatforums.net/forum/attachments/wildcat-videos-pictures/1646d1330309096-weekend-ride-pics-video-rock-1.jpg

·
Registered
545 Posts
I'm really pissed trying to show off the latest bad ass sxs and being told by 50 to 100 people a day telling me new bike is broke,after they get a good look at the rim spinning strait, they say oh yea I heard those terminators have had problems. Tired of the BS.

·
Registered
66 Posts
cant you just jack the car up spin tire by hand hold a stationary whatever next to the tire and actually measure the amount of deviation (this really depends on raised letters etc.), then move the camera to the rims edge spin tire to show its not beaded incorrectly and again have a stationary whatever next to the rims edge to show its not bent, and then last but not least grab the tire 12:00 and 6:00 and using force push it back and forth or in and out showing amount of bearing play if any???

·
Registered
545 Posts
cant you just jack the car up spin tire by hand hold a stationary whatever next to the tire and actually measure the amount of deviation (this really depends on raised letters etc.), then move the camera to the rims edge spin tire to show its not beaded incorrectly and again have a stationary whatever next to the rims edge to show its not bent, and then last but not least grab the tire 12:00 and 6:00 and using force push it back and forth or in and out showing amount of bearing play if any???
Yes I could if I had a block about 8 inches to help lift off ground,unfortunately my floor jack doesn't go high enough with the suspension travel and the fact its a 32 ,so ill take to dealer since he wants to show our cats off,plus its safer than running the bike on a teatering jack,its the extra steps I'm having to take,plus they wouldn't believe me.

·
Vendor
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lathon22,
I apologize for you frustrations but we have not seen any issue with our 32" tires that is why we are in need some visual proof. It is reasons like this thread: satv 5 inch lift for sale - Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net that we have tightened up our policy's because people do this stuff. It is expensive to send tires back and forth and unless we have proof that they are bad we just can't send out two and let you keep those two and turn around and sell them. I hope you understand and whoever you are dealing with I assure you will get you taken care of. We are one of the best company's in the industries taking care of our customers.

Best Regards

·
Vendor
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
545 Posts
Well got a new video sent,and talked to sales rep,that said he could see the wobble,waiting on manager to call back looks like they r gonna take care of the issue,if Ur worried I'll try and sale the 2 bad ones,ill drill holes in them if u want ,but if not would just keep as spares for emergency,no intention of saling them,or if u pay postage will send back. Looks like their lifts will be going on soon.will let the forum no of the outcome and upload pics with the lift when we get them. With the lifts and 32 should have about 20.5 in of clearence.gonna be da sh*t!

·
Registered
545 Posts
Well all is good it seems Jordan @ super atv said as soon as 32 r back in stock,they will ship 2 to me for the defects should be mid april, thanks for customer support SATV.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Well all is good it seems Jordan @ super atv said as soon as 32 r back in stock,they will ship 2 to me for the defects should be mid april, thanks for customer support SATV.
thanks for reporting not only the bad, but the good as well.

Reactions: TxChristopher

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Wow Another One selling Things Being A Vender Here Most Be Really Cheap dont Even Get The The Good Colors:D

·
Registered
545 Posts
HoW did the ride change,is it still jumpable, I would guess it would still land fine,just maybe little stffer on the trails,but maybe not,let us no SATV.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Super atv took care of the defective tires,got them in mail today, thanks for taking care of your customers,

1 - 20 of 23 Posts