Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
i watched the video owners other videos, he has another video racing a stock commander racing his modded commander, which beat the stock one by 4-5 lengths

·
Registered
508 Posts
I really liked the interior and the fit and finish of the commander. Wish it was better out of the box.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
I like all three blown, it took a lot of time to read up and make a decision. I am still of the mind we should steal 4nines xp and go have some fun! Who is with me?

Looks about right to me, if only these machines came more how everyone wants them it would make life so much easier.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Do you know how much fun I could have at The Tail of the Dragon in Tennessee with that thing.:cool:

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
I like all three blown, it took a lot of time to read up and make a decision. I am still of the mind we should steal 4nines xp and go have some fun! Who is with me?

Looks about right to me, if only these machines came more how everyone wants them it would make life so much easier.
They can never come how everyone likes them. Not possible. The old adage is still true... You can please some of the people all...... oh what the hell, buy the one you want and make it yours. That what the credit card is for!:D

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Blown I just watched some videos of that and that might be fun in a video game but not for me I will stick to sand lol.

Msng I like to be out of debt, I can do everything I want to the cat but turbo, wife said she gets a toyhauler first:( Yes this is the wife making me spend more money! Turbo is so much cheaper:(

·
Registered
95 Posts
Also notice tires, the canam had skat extremes/buffs on red labels & the W/C had molded tires on cast wheels! I think there could be 25-30 lb difference in tires!

·
Registered
686 Posts
i know that commander, he has ALOT done, my top of the line clutching, can-am race tuned ECU, cams, big intake, exhaust, Power commander 5, and super light tires, and can outrun stock XPs. that commander has always been a fast commander. running the wildcat in stock form against it is just a massacre waiting to happen.

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
Here is where the Commander owner in the vids is talking about this race and about the Wildcat:

wildcat vs my commander - Can-Am Commander Forum

"The wildcat is a sick machine. This machine is so smooth u dont realize how fast it is. It is faster or quicker than a pure stock commander especially in the dunes. The machine is the best handling utv of all times. I wouldnt purchase one cause I dont trust an AC miles from anywhere in the dunea or woods. But the utv manf has the right idea. Dont be fool by the video this wildcat was as fast as Billys XP. My commander is not stock is a lot faster than stock."

Another person further in the thread:

"It was very quiet and the machine is sneeky quick. Because the suspension is so smooth you do not realize how fast you are going. The unit we were driving was a pre-production unit with I beleive the final valving for the shocks. The motor on the AC does need to be woken up as it does not have the acceleration like a commander with clutch work or the XP. "

It is becoming more and more clear that all the original rumors that the Wildcat is a slow slug turned out to be pure BS and the peeps that pulled their deposits based on the rumor mill will be miffed when they see what the final production machine can do. This thing is right there with the XP period anyone that doesn't believe it is completely in denial.

:cool:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts