Wildcat Forum banner
21 - 40 of 74 Posts

·
Vendor
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I just ordered my old lady a WolfSnout 2 nights ago. She was compaining about the dust...

I have to quit drinking Malt Liquor and ordering.... I don't even know what color I got.

Hopefully they keep dust out and voices in!
They will keep the dust out but the voice part...A radio mic will still work with them.
Thanks for your support guys.
Tennessee, two greens and a purple went out yesterday. The purple looks good. If I can get the time I will put them on the website.

·
Registered
11,034 Posts
they will keep the dust out but the voice part...a radio mic will still work with them.
Thanks for your support guys.
Tennessee, two greens and a purple went out yesterday. The purple looks good. If i can get the time i will put them on the website.
thanks my wife will love it.

·
Registered
11,034 Posts
We received ours today. My wife put hers on, looked in the mirror, and said it looked like a pig nose - she didn't like it. Going to have to do something with that round tip.

·
Registered
239 Posts
I just ordered three more, can you change the black to purple if you have it ? I ordered two for ROTR and they work great. They also work good in cold weather by defusing the cold air going into your nose. I may not even get the windshield now. Thanks for making such a great product.

·
Vendor
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
I did get your phone mesage and made your purple one today. Glad you like em. We don't stock the purple but we do have the parts for some. Just don't have the time to add more colors. We also have some pink and some yellow allsports we have not put on the site yet. If anyone wants one just let me know.

·
Registered
11,034 Posts
I used mine at brimstone they worked good. I was dusty up there but i wished it was a little bigger. I was to small on my face. It covered my nose good but the bottom come just below my bottom lip. I could not open my mouth to breath. Hope you can help.

·
Registered
11,034 Posts
Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Vendor
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 · (Edited)
I thought I posted this this morning now I see I posted in the wrong thread.....so
I think you may have been using it wrong...A common mistake .
If you try to put the nose piece over the top of your nose the mask will not cover your mouth.
Was the nose piece used as in the pic?

·
Registered
332 Posts
OK, so my wife and I have been using our 2 Wolfsnouts......

Here's the review:
They look stupid and work GREAT! My wife and I laugh when we see other people look at us strange because we're wearing the damn Camouflage WolfSnouts and they can't figure what the hell is on our faces... It's funny to see others puzzled by them.

I would not race or rec ride w/o a couple Wolfsnouts in my glove box before starting. My wife won't go w/o hers at all. -- I am buying another one to put in my Dirtbike bag.

·
Registered
239 Posts
They work so well that...... I got five of them! All my passengers have loved them. If they where $5 each I would keep a box full in my trailer. And made in america. :usa1:

·
Registered
541 Posts
I have three they work great. Look more like a pig snout

·
Vendor
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
Form follows function. if we change the way it looks, it might not work as well, so we are gonna stick with the Retro styling. You should see the pink ones!
Beats the hell out of hacking up dust for three days after a ride!
Thanks for your support! Oh by the way...if every one on this site would by 5, I could get a Wildcat! Come on, help me out...just saying...

21 - 40 of 74 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.