Wildcat Forum banner
61 - 74 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
We ordered ours online and recieved them promptly. Good looking quality and fit comfortably. Plan to use them on the trails Labor Day weekend up at Coal Creek.

·
Vendor
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
Two Different Designs-which one?

I am often asked which version Wolfsnout should I buy? with my full face helmet? Since both versions will work well with a full face helmet. The answer is...........
If your full face helmet fits closer then 2 1/2 fingers (about an 1 1/2 to two inches) width from your face, then you may want to go with the Allsport. Some of Shoe and the ARI are bit close fitting for the Pro Race.
With that being said, if the Pro Race is installed correctly, with a twist while compressing.....it actually does fit in the tighter helmets, but it can take some practice.
If your unsure, go with the Allsport. Please feel free to give me a call at any time Tim 770-598-2994

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
We ordered ours online and recieved them promptly. Good looking quality and fit comfortably. Plan to use them on the trails Labor Day weekend up at Coal Creek.
Unbelievably dusty at Coal Creek last weekend. I have never seen it this bad but the Wolfsnout did the job and made the ride bearable. The wife was really glad we had them since we ran shotgun over the weekend keeping everyone moving along. Thanks again.

·
Vendor
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 · (Edited)
Unbelievably dusty at Coal Creek last weekend. I have never seen it this bad but the Wolfsnout did the job and made the ride bearable. The wife was really glad we had them since we ran shotgun over the weekend keeping everyone moving along. Thanks again.
Thank you for your comments. They are made to make even the dustiest of rides more enjoyable.

61 - 74 of 74 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.