Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that Camp RZR is over and the dune season has started. What is your opinion of the System 3 V Paddle tires? What combo have you found to work the best?

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
The 360's or the 340's? I ran the System 3 ds340's which are the traditional paddle last weekend on my XX and I was more than impressed for the money. I have the 31-13x15's on Packard's ultralight wheels and I comp cut them and got them to right about 32lbs-ish pounds for the combo.....which is very light. They are a big tire with a lot of paddle and if you where in larger dunes I would probably stagger cut them, but for where I ride they work great! I have the Speedwerx 3r and was only running 8900ish RPM with the weights set the way they came in the kit but didnt wanna mess with clutching as I was only there for a "day trip", so pulling a little weight to get the RPM up would work even better! Guys behind me did comment on how much sand they throw, kinda like how Skats do. I felt that if I wanted to slide the car and feel "loose" then you could run in 2wd and throw it around but if you wanted to feel more planted then 4wd worked great for that!

I have not ran any other paddle on the XX but have had STU's, Skats, Sand Slingers and probably some others on my YXZ and RZR and for $400 shipped to my door for the 2 rears, I am not sure you can beat the performance for the money!

Here is the is SS360

Attachments

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! I was looking at the SS360's buit only because they didn't look as aggressive. I was afraid that the normal paddles would pull the NA engine down too much. I see you cut your own tires. What did you use?

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Yes I groove my own tires...I have this groover and it has paid for itself many times over! I have heard the 360’s work great for duning, in fact there are some review videos on YouTube.
Adjustments.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
27 Posts
The 360's or the 340's? I ran the System 3 ds340's which are the traditional paddle last weekend on my XX and I was more than impressed for the money. I have the 31-13x15's on Packard's ultralight wheels and I comp cut them and got them to right about 32lbs-ish pounds for the combo.....which is very light. They are a big tire with a lot of paddle and if you where in larger dunes I would probably stagger cut them, but for where I ride they work great! I have the Speedwerx 3r and was only running 8900ish RPM with the weights set the way they came in the kit but didnt wanna mess with clutching as I was only there for a "day trip", so pulling a little weight to get the RPM up would work even better! Guys behind me did comment on how much sand they throw, kinda like how Skats do. I felt that if I wanted to slide the car and feel "loose" then you could run in 2wd and throw it around but if you wanted to feel more planted then 4wd worked great for that!

I have not ran any other paddle on the XX but have had STU's, Skats, Sand Slingers and probably some others on my YXZ and RZR and for $400 shipped to my door for the 2 rears, I am not sure you can beat the performance for the money!

Here is the is SS360
Sent you a direct message about grooving these tires... Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts