Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the spark arrester out sounds great! Someone needs to fab a tube to bolt in its place then cut out a exit hole in the cover to exit out next to the existing tip! That should be able to be done for cheap,man it sounds so good!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Here is what I did to my spark arrestor. I can cap it when the whole family is riding with to keep things a little more quiet.

11.jpg

I know this is a WC forum but will post some of my experiences with the prowler as some of the info should be the same or at-least give ideas.

I will own a Wild Cat someday just not soon as my 2011xtz I owe as much as a new xtz.
Damn it, glad they built the WC just hope it would have been released a tad sooner!

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes like that, but strait and bigger diameter tube same length as the one next to it and then put cover back on with a hole cut in it for the new tube. .QUOTE=riddler28;12365]Here is what I did to my spark arrestor. I can cap it when the whole family is riding with to keep things a little more quiet. View attachment 1082 I know this is a WC forum but will post some of my experiences with the prowler as some of the info should be the same or at-least give ideas.I will own a Wild Cat someday just not soon as my 2011xtz I owe as much as a new xtz.Damn it, glad they built the WC just hope it would have been released a tad sooner![/QUOTE]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts