Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Talk to adam today . I had to call 4 times before he answer because he said he is covered over. Working day light to dark and a lot longer most of the time. I'm taking my cat to him for a few days of testing next weekend. Hope to have some good news for all you soon which will help restore your faith in him. For all the people that don't know adam he is the best clutch man out there. Hands down. Green Emblem Logo Vehicle Bumper

Reactions: pawnman

·
Registered
11,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Maybe we can get the testing done to help out

·
Registered
64 Posts
I have money burning a hole in my pocket waiting for someone to work out the clutch issues once and for all with valid, reliable info backing the performance gains. I put 200 miles on my Cat for the break in at Glamis 2 weeks ago, got around just fine. No question it need clutching (and more), but we need valid info and guaranteed reliability, not cranks snapping. Please keep us posted on the true outcome, I am eager to hear, more important, see the video results. Good luck!

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
I have money burning a hole in my pocket waiting for someone to work out the clutch issues once and for all with valid, reliable info backing the performance gains. I put 200 miles on my Cat for the break in at Glamis 2 weeks ago, got around just fine. No question it need clutching (and more), but we need valid info and guaranteed reliability, not cranks snapping. Please keep us posted on the true outcome, I am eager to hear, more important, see the video results. Good luck!
did it go up the hills at glamis and how good did it do and no b.s.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I posted my update under something like "200 miles at Glamis, honest feedback" on Pres Day. It did just fine and I was with an XP the entire time. No questions it needs clutching, the XP pulls it on a flat drag out of the hole by 3 and holds it in the whoops for 100 yards. That is the only thing good about the XP. I drove them both, back to back. WC is a better ride all around. Better seats, lower center of gravity, better suspension and longer, better lights, looks better... The XP hits harder and winds up faster. I put 200 miles on it and only had to take a second run at a hill once coming back from China Wall to Olds. It dunes awesome with the 450 quads! Now I am waiting for the clutch recommendations to shake out along with a pipe. Then, all is good. With that said, it is a totally different ride in the dirt. It hauls ass in the desert, you get in trouble fast! You do not lose the power like to do in the sand. To each their own, if you want to go fast up Old, buy a sand car, a quad or a bike. No SxS goes fast up Olds, built to not! That is why I still have my SU car! With the said, the WC is a blast.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Never lost faith, someone has to be the first to build and to try it out. At least he and rabbit were willing to air it all out for all of our benefit! Can't wait till airdam gets it figured out.

·
Registered
11,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
never lost faith, someone has to be the first to build and to try it out. At least he and rabbit were willing to air it all out for all of our benefit! Can't wait till airdam gets it figured out.
i think a lot of people have but he is one of the best clutch guys around

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
I posted my update under something like "200 miles at Glamis, honest feedback" on Pres Day. It did just fine and I was with an XP the entire time. No questions it needs clutching, the XP pulls it on a flat drag out of the hole by 3 and holds it in the whoops for 100 yards. That is the only thing good about the XP. I drove them both, back to back. WC is a better ride all around. Better seats, lower center of gravity, better suspension and longer, better lights, looks better... The XP hits harder and winds up faster. I put 200 miles on it and only had to take a second run at a hill once coming back from China Wall to Olds. It dunes awesome with the 450 quads! Now I am waiting for the clutch recommendations to shake out along with a pipe. Then, all is good. With that said, it is a totally different ride in the dirt. It hauls ass in the desert, you get in trouble fast! You do not lose the power like to do in the sand. To each their own, if you want to go fast up Old, buy a sand car, a quad or a bike. No SxS goes fast up Olds, built to not! That is why I still have my SU car! With the said, the WC is a blast.
thanks for your post

·
Registered
11,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Racer is your got the stock clutch or the wcd

1 - 11 of 11 Posts