Wildcat Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
Pretty much anything engine related can be had through Yamaha. I just got that same bearing through partszilla. Yami part # 93306-30721two days ago.
Are you sure about that? I thought that was the Arctic Cat specific output shaft bearing unless I am missing something. Weird thing is Country Car should know all of this and have gotten it done. I found Josh the assembly that includes the bearing so that he can get his car going, but it would be better that he not have to buy all that other stuff just to get the bearing. He has a dune trip coming up. Tic tock...

·
Administrator
27,584 Posts
Are you sure about that? I thought that was the Arctic Cat specific output shaft bearing unless I am missing something. Weird thing is Country Car should know all of this and have gotten it done. I found Josh the assembly that includes the bearing so that he can get his car going, but it would be better that he not have to buy all that other stuff just to get the bearing. He has a dune trip coming up. Tic tock...
Tic tock? Hello, kettle, this is pot calling......

And you won't believe what Scooby just did!

·
Registered
401 Posts
:couch::couch::couch::couch::couch:

Reactions: Hollywood

·
Administrator
27,584 Posts
It IS Scooby after all, I think I would pretty much believe anything. So don't leave us hanging.
Just texted you. Somewhere JBL is laughing......

Reactions: missiondude

·
Registered
401 Posts
What part of “us” is hard to understand?

·
Premium Member
730 Posts
Same Bearing (93306-30721-00) just put mine together yesterday.

·
Administrator
27,584 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Dave's not on a "limited income", he's a baller.....
its a “fixed income”, no one said anything about being limited. We can continue your retirement practice when I see you in Jan.

·
Administrator
27,584 Posts
its a “fixed income”, no one said anything about being limited. We can continue your retirement practice when I see you in Jan.
After that wet fiasco, I need retirement now!!!!

·
Registered
401 Posts
You may want to clarify the source of “that wet fiasco” for those who weren’t there. Just sayin...

Reactions: thunder45

·
Premium Member
1,639 Posts
You can practice for retirement? Dang, I missed out on that.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Thanks for the help guys! I'll be working on it today. I'll post an update.
FYI-I think when Country Cat was putting in the Speedwerx output shaft, they messed it up. Not sure...

Reactions: sand shark

·
Administrator
27,584 Posts
You may want to clarify the source of “that wet fiasco” for those who weren’t there. Just sayin...
You were there?

It rained, it was cold, the sand was hard, pretty much sucked!

Thank God for the beer!

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
After that wet fiasco, I need retirement now!!!!
You brought the rain!!! LOL! Never seen a river in the middle of a camp before, nor ponds in the small dunes. Dunes were actually pretty decent for as much rain Glamis go in the last few weeks.

·
Administrator
27,584 Posts
You brought the rain!!! LOL! Never seen a river in the middle of a camp before, nor ponds in the small dunes. Dunes were actually pretty decent for as much rain Glamis go in the last few weeks.
Rain was there before I even arrived...…

Although everybody was there for Thanksgiving's rain.

Those dunes won't dry out for months, IF they don't get anymore rain. More predicted on Wednesday from what I saw.

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Rain was there before I even arrived...…

Although everybody was there for Thanksgiving's rain.

Those dunes won't dry out for months, IF they don't get anymore rain. More predicted on Wednesday from what I saw.
We had a good time and I thought the dunes were kinda fun. The huge drops from the water going into the desert floor, the ponds in the small dunes and some of the areas you could let go of the steering wheel and the tires would follow the groves. LOL!

The camp next to us had a river that flowed past their campfire after the heavy rain. I have never seen the water running like Thursday night.

The dunes will be dry by March.

Porkchop is in for a real treat when he gets to the dunes.

·
Premium Member
730 Posts
Thanks for the help guys! I'll be working on it today. I'll post an update.
FYI-I think when Country Cat was putting in the Speedwerx output shaft, they messed it up. Not sure...

What could they mess up it's a pretty simple install?

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Well, I got the XX back today. All seems to be well. Seems AC uses that same exact bearing in another of their machines and it has a different part #. I didn't have too much time to BS when I got there. I pretty much just loaded up and left. The roads were terrible and I had to get home. I just hope they have parts available in the future. I can see myself not being this patient again and coming home with a new ride if I have to wait two months for a part. Problem is that my car is just the way I want it now. Next stop in two weeks...Glamis! One car is ready. The other has no cage. I'm waiting on powder coating for the wife's new cage. Like most, it would be strange if I actually had all my chit together well before a big trip.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts