Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need help on how to adjust my clutch for the sand. Does anyone sell a kit out there with an adjustable weight clutch set?

·
Registered
98 Posts
I'd be intersted in this info as well. I plan to run 28" STU tires in the sand as well as 28-10r-14 heavier 8ply tires on the rocks so recommendations would be appreciated! I've had no problems with stock setup but haven't put anything besides factory setup on yet.

·
Registered
64 Posts
The Team adjustable weights are very good. The stock cat helix (56-60) is not very good for bigger tires and sand dunes.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I want to adjust my clutch for the dunes but I have no idea how to do this nor do I know what weight kit I need to install. Please help!

·
Registered
229 Posts
I want to adjust my clutch for the dunes but I have no idea how to do this nor do I know what weight kit I need to install. Please help!
Call team after market and they will recommend the helix, spring and how to set up the weights, they were pretty confident and seemed knowledgeable when I dealt with them. Or A lot of people recommend Airdam, by the reviews his work seems to speak for itself and be top notch.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Call team after market and they will recommend the helix, spring and how to set up the weights, they were pretty confident and seemed knowledgeable when I dealt with them. Or A lot of people recommend Airdam, by the reviews his work seems to speak for itself and be top notch.
Have you reclutched for the dunes?

·
Registered
74 Posts
EPI has kits for the Team clutches. They also have tooling.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have ordered the Epi dune kit for my wc 4. I will install next Monday and post here the difference in power in the dunes

·
Registered
229 Posts
Have you reclutched for the dunes?
I reclutched for 34" terms and mudding, they recommended the 54 helix black secondary, and weights, I haven't had a chance to try it out/tune the weights yet but I will post my results when I get a chance, I ride in loose deep sand a lot too so I can see how it responds there too.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So the kit I ordered from EPI should work fine right? I also just bought the new sand stripper tires for the rear.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
I just ordered the team adjustable weights. when i get them dialed in i will post my weight combo for heel mid tip

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Just got clutch puller today, not yet

·
Registered
2 Posts
The global wildlife organization plans to train ten personnel to use the UAVs, with operational use beginning in the fall. In August 2012, UAVs were used by members of the Sea Shepherd Conservation Society in Namibia to document the annual seal cull.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts