Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
UTV UNDERGROUND
Its suspension is like no other UTV on the market and I mean that! There is no other UTV on the market that can eat up big whoops like this thing did. Even if you hated everything about the car you cannot hate on the fact that this thing MASHES in the bumps! Arctic Cat made its #1 focus on the machine its suspension and it showed. We hit some big stuff and it just continued to breeze through it. Some shock tuning is in order but overall you will not find a better riding UTV when traversing the big bumps.

- The Walker Evans Racing adjustable 2.0 dual rate shocks are amazing!! Tons of potential and right out of the box I would be confident in saying you could tackle anything! Valving is not 100% finalized as Arctic Cat and Walker Evans Racing continue to work on their perfected suspension tune. By the time they are at dealers they will have the final tune in place. The shocks are completely rebuildable and tunable. They have a 16 way compression adjustment knob on the piggy back reservoir. Rear spring set up are 10" Eibach coils 400lb over 400lb. There is both pre load adjustment on the top of the coil as well as a secondary coil adjustment for even more fine tuning! These are the best shocks on a UTV I have seen to date. They are big and beefy and truly are aftermarket shocks on a factory car. They are the same shocks anyone can buy to run on their UTV's or buggies. I look forward to playing more with them!

·
Banned
441 Posts
Nice to hear,Walker knows his stuff!I agree they did there homework on the suspension.I,ll find out myself on Saturday,depending how the test rides are setup.

·
Registered
791 Posts
I have Walker Evans shocks on my Jeep. They have been great on it. I have to wait until next weekend so I am bum'ed but getting excited too. I can't wait to drive one myself.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts