Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
27,592 Posts
Nice find, pretty big news. I moved it to Off Topic Discussions, but it won't be deleted.

·
Administrator
27,592 Posts
I hope this is just a Facebook rumor. AC fan or not, the sled world is small enough. Anyone have any concrete details???
Kodi Lucky Patcher nox
Ummmmmm, this thread is 8 months old. So if it was going to happen, it probably did.

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Ummmmmm, this thread is 8 months old. So if it was going to happen, it probably did.
Sad to say but this site it getting old...Miss the good old days with tons of views, posts etc. At least I made several good friends from it. Now about that new Car I keep saying IM gonna get....Lol might not happen again and miss 2021 season completely.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Joey I just realized something. I think that there is a parallel theme going on here. Between you getting a new car and Textron making a new car. I don't think either will ever happen. My money was on you.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Joey I just realized something. I think that there is a parallel theme going on here. Between you getting a new car and Textron making a new car. I don't think either will ever happen. My money was on you.

My money is you getting something new other than another XX before Joey gets rid of his 1000.

C-ya!

Reactions: Hollywood

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
that did happen awhile back, but, Cat seems to be backing teams again.. they have a fully loaded trailer going to races again with a fully backed team..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts