Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
On the one hand I see it as a dick move by a group of investors that didn't do enough research on a company they invested in.

On the other hand I wish I bought some TXT stock so I could join the lawsuit since Textron made so many bad decisions with AC after they bought it and now they deserve to be sued.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
False statements can get you sued. Bad decisions, not so much. Or at least not successfully.

The optimistic view of the lawsuit would be that Textron looks at it as additional motivation to make the AC brand successful.

·
Registered
554 Posts
False statements can get you sued. Bad decisions, not so much. Or at least not successfully.
How do I get one of those jobs where I can drive a company into the ground and leave after 1 year with a multi-million-dollar severance? Heck, I could probably drive 'em into the ground in just 6 months or so! :D

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
How do I get one of those jobs where I can drive a company into the ground and leave after 1 year with a multi-million-dollar severance? Heck, I could probably drive 'em into the ground in just 6 months or so! :D
I can do it in 4 months for a 2 mill $ parachute..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts