Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After spending time checking out this forum and some seat time in the wildcat I am happy to report that I will not be buying a wildcat, I've instead bought a 2012 x18s Intimidator as it suits my needs better. As a I found this forum very useful in my decision it could have been better and I could have conducted myself better with a certain member "Tx" . I wish all you the best of luck with your wildcats and many fun offroad adventures. Thanks again

·
Registered
146 Posts
good luck with your decision!! ;)

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
Dude that thing is bad ass please let us know how it works out for you ok?

P.S. - I don't care if you treat me like a doormat, not everyone agrees on everything and how boring would the world be if we all did? As long as you will let us Wildcat peeps use our push straps to get you back to camp its all good!

:p

·
Registered
161 Posts
Can you share some of your thoughts on why you went with the Predator? How much did you have to pay- if you don't mind me asking.

Best of luck to you.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Reason for going with the x18s is my plan is to race the baja 1000 in two years. With it's history in the race and durability it just made more sense. With the cost to prep a wildcat for baja would have only been a little cheaper so the x18s extra cost was worth it to me. Hey Chris it was kinda fun I'll agree you sure have a way of pushing peoples buttons tho You sure pissed me off a time or two :) but that's all good keep this forum up to date with all your knowledge just try not to insult people to bad :)

·
Registered
335 Posts
Best of luck with the toy, have a great time with it, it is not the brand that counts, having fun with it and your buddies is. You know Chris likes to push every ones buttons, but mostly his own.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts