Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Back from another weekend in Glamis, the cat worked perfect although there was a driver error at about 65mph and one or two beers? running flat out riding by my self,just dropped off the little woman and went out for a mans ride yea! saw the perfect jump (kinda) and well lets say after two rolls it came to rest on the pasenger side.
Kinda wanted new doors now I think I will be ordering them. I do have to say with over 300.00 dollars of Quick lights and on the top of the cat I did not lose either of them they are bullet proof.
O does anybody know the paint code for the green cats?

FYI the sad tire combo from Fullerton worked perfect!

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
sadly, i already need a fender, they are on back order and dont come with the sticker stripe, sold seperately.
did you endo? or roll sideways?

·
Registered
153 Posts
Damn, 65mph and a few rolls...sounds like everything held up though? Glad you're OK man. I just got back from Glamis too and had a killer time. I didn't see any cats out though. Matter of fact, I didn't see much of anything out...the rain and wind seemed to keep people inside and not riding. There were quite a few toy haulers and camps set up, so its not like there weren't people out there.

I am heading back out in two weeks, would love to meet up with some of you guys...

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Side ways, it was like slow motion and I wasant sure whitch side I was going to end up on but I knew I was going over! the cat is very tough, nothing broke except my pride and some cracked paint.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We saw alot of people on saterday nobody out today! We will be going back in two weeks.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Who bought up all the doors? UTV told me today that it will be three weeks before they have more.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Back from another weekend in Glamis, the cat worked perfect although there was a driver error at about 65mph and one or two beers? running flat out riding by my self,just dropped off the little woman and went out for a mans ride yea! saw the perfect jump (kinda) and well lets say after two rolls it came to rest on the pasenger side.
Kinda wanted new doors now I think I will be ordering them. I do have to say with over 300.00 dollars of Quick lights and on the top of the cat I did not lose either of them they are bullet proof.
O does anybody know the paint code for the green cats?

FYI the sad tire combo from Fullerton worked perfect!
Tell us about the Tires and Wheels from FULLERTON SAND SPORTS. It might be on your profile but don't know how to access it. Thanks

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I am running DWT 12" spun wheels on rear that Fullerton had made for the cat (no clearance Problems). Eight paddle scats that are 26 1/2" tall and 14x7 STI wheels with 27" V roll front. adjusted air to match height so I can run in four 4WD although I really haven't needed to. They work great with a stock Cat don't know with mods if we might need more paddle in rear? Cost was about 1300.00 including powder coating the wheels to match!

·
Registered
945 Posts
Come on Zkennyj.....we all could us some pic's of all this......damn man....all of the suspense and wonder is killing me!! But wait....I thought Cats always landed on all 4's?!?!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
O and other then a small bend in the door and a little cracked paint really nothing to take pics of

·
Registered
15 Posts
Newb question.... What's a witches eye?

Edit: Nvm... I forgot how much Google was my friend.

·
Registered
249 Posts
It is a ditch that is created by wind over the top of a ridge between dunes. Most of the time you can't see it until your in it.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts